Some help!

I would like to know if there is a block button for users harassing you?

Because even when you ignore that user they still appear :smiling_face_with_tear:

9 Likes

As far as I know, there is not. But, I just discovered you can leave the chat. I just did!

6 Likes

Oh! I see, sorry you had to experience a negative thing. Thank you for the tip!

4 Likes

I did that too I disabled the chat feature!

5 Likes

If someone is straight up harassing you I think you can report that to Ribblr!

7 Likes

I’m sorry you’re having a bad experience here on Ribblr :sweat: I’m not sure how bad the harassment is but like @Winternightmare mentioned you can report them to Ribblr although I’m sure no matter how severe harassment is if you feel uncomfortable with a user it should be justified :blush: I hope good things come your way! :smile:

6 Likes

Thank you for letting me know! That’s a good thing to have present if any time anything happens again

5 Likes

If it does Escalate to another stage I will contact the team ! Thanks for letting me know :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::pray:

4 Likes

Go to your profile and select the above in picture.

4 Likes

Nice. I wonder if this has always been there. Thanks.

4 Likes

If someone is making you feel unsafe and is violating our guidelines or any of our policies please let us know.
If it’s just someone you prefer not to communicate with you can ignore them. It’s not a complete block, but you shouldn’t generally see their posts or get messages from them unless they are quoted etc.

If you have any other issues please reach out to us, we’re here to help.

4 Likes

Thank you so much!! It feels safe with all of your support! :pray:

5 Likes

I’m sorry you’re experiencing harassment! Yes, “Ignore” will hide their posts and comments. It shows up as “1 hidden reply” for you, but your content is not hidden from them.

I think it’s important for @Ribblr to note that not all concerns will be explicit and people may want the chance to block others pre-emptively. While I haven’t encountered any serious safety issues here yet, I do hope a block feature is implemented as the community grows! The ignore feature is great, but the ability to be fully hidden from another individual should definitely exist on any social platform. Particularly for us more marginalised folks, it’s a safety feature.

5 Likes

Oh no :frowning: i hope everything gets resolved for you! I know all possible solutions have already been given, so just know im here for moral support

Loading Hug GIF by MOODMAN

4 Likes

Agreed. We need a block feature! Sometimes, blocking someone is necessary to feel safe and maintain peace.

2 Likes