(SOME) of my digital art since the beginning of this year :))

Just thought it’d be an interesting thing to do, and y’all are welcome to send your art in the comments!!i think I’ve gotten a lot better in my skills than I had before!!

Is there more? yes! doi want to post them all here? not really! its over 40 pieces and I’m too lazy :skull:

(Royal isn’t my oc, but my bf’s, but I’m super proud of this ref sheet-)

28 Likes

:0 omgg those look so gooddd- im trying to get into digital art rn and the struggle is struggling​:sob:

7 Likes

i feel that :sob:-
took me 5+ years to get here, I believe in you mads!!! >:D!

6 Likes

Dangg cloudy you’re rlly popping off with the digital art :fire: great work, these are all amazing!

3 Likes

eee ty Eri!!! :>!!!

2 Likes

OMG HON THOSE LOOK AMAZING!!

EEEE ALSO LOOK AT ROYALLL GAHHHHH YOU DlD SO GOOD ON HlM!! <333

4 Likes

THESE ARE AMAZING <3
Good job

1 Like

Ty clarice!!! :))

2 Likes

Amazing!!! I love the first one!

3 Likes

WOW SO COOLLLL cs

3 Likes

Oo cool

4 Likes

SO COOL!!! YOU lMPROVED SO MUCH <333

2 Likes

AHhh you’re so good at that!!! :clap::sparkles: The dynamic poses?!?! The hands?!?! the “actually having characters in rooms that arent voids”!?!?! extra cookies for you​:cookie::cookie::cookie:
I’d love to show you some of the stuff ive done with a character but I think it’s too…‘gore-y’? :joy::melting_face:

3 Likes

Dudeee I’d love to see it, feel free to privately message me it if you dont share it publicly (/NF!!!)

3 Likes

Looks awesome! I got burnt out awhile ago but I’m getting back into it and I only have the last page left of my 2 year old sketchbook lol and I’m ordering a new one tmrw.

1 Like

Oooo cool!!! bad burnout decided to run bskc into thw dsrkness for you :))

1 Like

Yup lol