Some price changes <3

Hello everyone, I hope you are all well! :hugs:

Due to recent concerns/recent scare, i have chosen to make some of my free patterns paid. Mainly for some safety towards the recent scare etc :pleading_face:
I still have some free patterns in my shop, and in future there will be some more free patterns.

I hope everyone will understand that this is not in any way malicious. I love and appreciate each and every one of you :white_heart:

Thank you once again to all of the support both my shop and I have received. I will continue to do giveaways each month etc. Thank you for reading this :sparkles:

25 Likes

I think it is good you have set a price on them because your work is good and has value :heart:

11 Likes

Thank you so much, your comment has really cheered me up! :white_heart:

6 Likes

I love your patterns! Good luck with them!

4 Likes

I’m sorry for your scare. I agree with @tygger428. You do great work and hope you find lots of success in all you do!

5 Likes

Thank you! :pleading_face::sparkles:

3 Likes

Thank you so much for your support! It truly does mean so much to me :hugs:

3 Likes

When these things happen, ask yourself “ What can I learn from this?”.
Sounds like you asked the question and decided some changes were in order-a trait seen in successful business people.

3 Likes

Definitely, I certainly enjoyed giving things away for free given i am very kind hearted. But at the same time i think my kindness controls me a bit too much. And therefore i am trying to dial it back now, especially after recent events. So from now on i will still gift testers any patterns they finish, I will still create small free patterns from time to time, and i will still do giveaways sometimes. As i love giving back to the community, but it will be in a more controlled way for myself, my safety, and my business’ future :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Forgive my ignorance, but what was the scare? I’ve been MIA from Ribblr for a few days due to work :frowning:

7 Likes

:heart::hugs: and supportive :100:%!

6 Likes

I will private message you :white_heart:

4 Likes

Thank you so much! I am extremely grateful of your support :pleading_face::white_heart:

6 Likes

Would you mind cluing me in too? Thank you, I hope you and your shop will continue to do well!

6 Likes

Of course, no worries :slight_smile: I will private message you now :white_heart:

6 Likes

Im curious too… What scare?

5 Likes

I hope you’re ok! I’d like to know to if you don’t mind me asking.

And, good for you for setting prices on those gorgeous patterns :heart: get that money dear, you deserve it :kissing_heart:

4 Likes

Yeah I’m with everybody down here what was the scare?

3 Likes

Not trying to be rude but was wondering what the scare was?

3 Likes

I hope your ok but I’m with the others and don’t know what the scare was xx

2 Likes