some questions abt new user?

hi!! i just invited one of my friends onto here but she can’t access the community (after getting one pattern) and is left handed. she’s using the app on her iphone; how can she change the patterns to left-handed mode? thanks!!

would also appreciate if you give us some tips; i tried to teach her how to chain and do some basic stitches but since i’m right handed we couldn’t figure it out

(this is the error she’s getting when she tries to access the community):

15 Likes

gimme a sec

5 Likes
8 Likes

yeah i saw that article but can’t seem 2 find the accessibility menu on mobile

7 Likes

I am trying to figure it out. I went to the patterns and tried to see how I could change it to left-handed but it wouldn’t let me or I couldn’t find it. I will keep looking and try to figure it out. Sorry I can’t help sooner.

6 Likes

Next week you’ll be able to change it directly in the patterns. For now go to the homepage then tap the hamburger menu and look for accessibility. You’ll find left hand mode there.

As for accessing the community this may only happen for account changes where the system may consider a spam account. Can she try to log out completely then log in and tap community again? If not our support is also available via support@ribblr.com :ok_hand:

7 Likes

It’s a bit hard for us lefties cuz the majority of the world is right handed D:

5 Likes