Sorbet Narwhal Amigurumi Tester Call! [Closed]

I am looking for 10 testers for the Sorbet Narwhal, you can make any flavor you want :smiley:

Skill required: Beginner
Due Date: Friday, July 12
Be able to provide feedback regarding the following:

• What yarn was used
  • What hook size was used
  • Any errors detected
  • Was the pattern easy to follow and any suggestions for improvement

I will choose the testers this Friday!

Click pattern photo to apply:
Sorbet Narwhal

91 Likes

cute but i have to much now gl with testing

8 Likes

They’re so cute :pleading_face: I would love to test

8 Likes

AHhhh another cute pattern! I would love to test this pattern with yellow bernat blanket yarn and a 6.5mm hook!

10 Likes

AWWWWWWW super freaking cuuuuute!!! :sparkles::yellow_heart: good luck with testing!

8 Likes

I wish I could test this cutie! I love sorbet so much! Good luck on finding testers :smiling_face: :ice_cream: :icecream:

9 Likes

Omgg this is absolutely adorable!! I’d so love it if I can test! I can either use size 6 sweet snuggles lite/chenille home slim, OR size 4 bernat baby velvet

9 Likes

Omg this is so adorable! I would absolutely loveee to test it!!! I would use himalaya dophin velvet in the color red with a 6mm hook
@LoafOfBread @FluffyYarnCreations

8 Likes

so cute!!! gl with testing!!

9 Likes

I would absolutely LOVE to test this pattern!!! I would use pink bernat baby blanket and an 8mm hook! :heart_hands:

10 Likes

I would love to test for you!! I applied on Instagram as well @ella_crochet21 :hearts:

10 Likes

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
A sorbet narwhal needs to be added to my collection hehehe. I would love to test <3

12 Likes

I applied completely without thinking. XD These are so cute! I’m curious how they’d transfer to weight 4 yarn, since they look small with chunky yarn, but I’d be happy to try and find out!

If you’d rather plush yarn only I have a sparkly white I’ve been dying to play with, and a few other colors that could be good fillers for the horn and leaves. ^-^

Edit: OOH! And just remembered I got some speckly variegated plush! I could use that instead

11 Likes

This is the cutest thing!!! I would love to test the pattern :two_hearts:

9 Likes

OMG so cute

9 Likes

Soooo cuteeeee!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

9 Likes

Aww this is so cute perfect way to start off the summer I would make if chosen a purple with baby velvet yarn and the leaf and cone will be in acrylic witch is the same size as the baby velvet :heart_eyes: I need this in my life

10 Likes

another amazing tester call !!

id love to test with either bernet baby blanket/sweet snuggles in the colors you used and a 6mm hook <3 id love to make one in any color!

12 Likes

I would really love to test for you, I have lots of yarn, almost every size. These would be cute in every color! I have some mint color velvet yarn I would like to use! I just made a walrus that needs friends… lol

I’m on a sealife tester kick lately! I love it

9 Likes

So cute! I would love to make this in acrylic yarn with a size 3.5 or 4 hook

7 Likes