Sort threads

So Iā€™m somewhat new (created an account earlier this month, but just now starting to explore more)
I was trying to explore the threads but noticed that the start date of the threads are all over the place (started 15 days ago, started 21 hrs ago, started 3 days ago, etc) when I clicked on latest to sort them, it gave me the update at the top, but then the rest were again in a random start date order. Iā€™m going to assume that the last reply is the order that they are sorted, so something that has a last reply from 1 min ago would show before something that has the last reply of 2 days ago, no matter when the thread was started
Iā€™m wondering if Iā€™m missing the option to sort by most recent start? And also, just a confirmation that ā€œlatestā€ is in fact the latest reply.

3 Likes

Hi there!
Youā€™re correct, the topic appears in order of activity, based on latest reply.
You can also choose ā€˜Topā€™ (most active ones based on replies and likes), per space (crochet, knitting, sewing etc) or sort by tag.
By the way, thatā€™s just the default view - pretty much like most things on Ribblr, you can personalize it! If you go to your profile, click ā€˜preferencesā€™ and then ā€˜interfaceā€™ youā€™ll see an option of ā€œDefault Home Page.ā€
This will apply on all of your devices (and on the Ribblr app)

Hope that helps :blush:

3 Likes

Thanks. I was hoping I was just missing the most recent sort, but thank you for the clarification and confirmation.

3 Likes

We can look into the possibility of adding such option in the future! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Very cool! Thanks! Obviously, if Iā€™m there only one then I donā€™t expect it though :grin:

3 Likes

Hey @OBabyNMore
Just wanted to let you know that weā€™ve now added the option to sort out the home page of the community by recently created topics. You can click ā€˜Recent topicsā€™ on the left navigator :pray:
Hope thatā€™s helpful!

2 Likes

That is awesome! Thanks so much!

3 Likes