Spooky Squash - Crochet Tester Call [CLOSED]

I’d love to test using DK might keep your original colours with 3mm hook

4 Likes

Ooo this looks like a great one to test!! :heart:

2 Likes

I managed to finish my largest project tonight and, looking at my calendar, I would be able to make this if you’re giving at least a week and a half. I have no problem creating an Instagram account just to test this, but I do not currently have one. It’s just too well- made not to volunteer for. I have a neon orange yarn and a speckled brown that if like to see it in. Then throw in some purple and butter-yellow flesh and a black interior.

3 Likes

Beautiful :star_struck::scream::heart_eyes:!!!

I wish you good luck with testing :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::sparkles::jack_o_lantern:

2 Likes

This is great! I love the concept! Good luck with the testing

2 Likes

Oooh yay a Halloween thing to test! I’ll use some orange and black yarn for this baby!

2 Likes

Would love to test with maybe black and orange yarn. It looks amazing. You can see my skills on my Instagram @knottybanana7

2 Likes

its so cool! good luck with testing~

2 Likes

Thank you everyone! I knew I was forgetting something.:woman_facepalming: The due date is 30th of September. Basically, you’ll have 2 and a half weeks to complete the project.

Idk if I’m allowed to link it but it’s the same as my Ribble username!

2 Likes

I’ve never had any issue with my previous tester calls. There’s no link yet because I want to finalise the pattern before uploading it to Ribblr

2 Likes

Ooh! Nice!! Glwt!:pink_heart::two_hearts:

2 Likes

Can’t go wrong with those colours! It seems that many of you plan on using black. I see the creative vision :black_heart:

You’ll be delighted to know that these tiny white pumpkins are called “Baby Boo” :ghost:

Nice! My pumpkin is about 10cm tall, I’ll let you imagine how big yours would end up :hushed_face:

I wanted to make a classic one for myself too but ran out of orange :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Hi! I’d use orange cotton yarn (I don’t have much white) that’s ~3mm with a 2.5-3mm hook. I have plenty of reds and blacks for mouth/stem/ etc

I have an IG, just lmk if I need to follow/do anything there. It’s not a crochet insta, just my personal. I don’t have one for crochet

Here are some works I’ve done with similar yarn size

1 Like

Such a cool pattern!!

3 Likes

Ahh I want to try this so badly! I’d use the recommended yarn and hook!

1 Like

So cool! Would have loved to test for you but don’t have an Instagram. GLWT!

2 Likes

I would love to test!!! Need the link to apply please. I would use chenille yarn and 4 mm hook

1 Like

Hello! I would love to test, I would use orange yarn for the outside, black for the inside, and green for the stem! All acrylic, with a 4.5mm hook! :]

I don’t have an Inta though if that’s a requirement

1 Like

Wait this is cool I love it good luck with testing

1 Like

Yeah sorry, it’s a requirement because I will create an IG group chat

There’s no link because I’ll only upload the pattern to Ribblr once it’s been finalised to make editing easier. I’ll send a pdf to the testers and they will be able to send feedback in an instagram group chat

1 Like