Spread some positivity this Monday!(Yes ok it's Sunday posting early heheh)

Tag some friends and say what you like ab them :heartbeat:
@Coxkroach ILYSMMM POOKIE UR literally my everything​:kissing_cat::kissing_cat::kissing_cat:
@Combre ily frfr :heart_eyes_cat: it so silly and slay
@IdkLogan ilyyy ur still my pookie
@pomandtyler ily please don’t divorce me
@bellzbee ilyyy ur the best
@tvgirl so silly, we share the same braincells
@LoafOfBread ur so kind and always fun to talk to!
@BillCipher I’m done harrasing you but u can still be my pookie
@anon92679035 ily and miss u Maddie​:heartbeat: ur so sweet and pookie frfr
@Soapsudss poookieeeeee hehhehh
AND SM MOREEEE

21 Likes

@DeluluTrin ilyt, i WILL divorce
@IdkLogan my wifi
@maddiecore miss you
@4dium BEST GRANDPA/DAD/OLDER BROTHER
@Coxkroach alpha​:wolf:

9 Likes

Will or won’t​:sob:

7 Likes

Pls dont

7 Likes

@DeluluTrin you’re so upbeat and happy, im always excited to see your posts
@TheCrochetingGoose im gonna say it again, you are literally so kind and thoughtful
@Combre i love talking to you, you are such a sweet person
@EllaCrochetz you bring such a positive energy to every post you comment on
@@FluffyYarnCreations you have so many great ideas
@RainbowPenguin2 you’re so creative with your designs and upcoming games
@Beancrochet you’re so sweet and kind
@FireStar you’re so welcoming to everyone who joins ribblr
and many others i can’t remember to tag

8 Likes

Aww your so sweet TRIN!
@DeluluTrin - for being so silly in the Ribblr chat and cracking me up every time!
@MayaPapaya7 - your are SO sweet , kind and talented keep it up , your definitely one of my #1 besties!
@LoafOfBread - you literally one of the SWEETEST HUMANS here and you speed positivity!
@TheCrochetingGoose - you are AMAZINGLY SWEET and care for everyone! :heart_hands:
@JaeaRenee - your amazing , kind and I love talking!
@FluffyYarnCreations - I love Seeing your topics everyday and your just so fun and so kind!
@cozyRoe - I just started talking to you but your so sweet and brighten up the conversation
@bellzbee - your so kind and sweet and an awesome friend!
@EV13isSPOCY - you are so sweet MAPLE (I’ll call you what you want) and just amazing!
@SunshineStudio - you’re just so sweet and awesome I love talking to so much!
I know I’m missing a lot but just know I love you too!

14 Likes

@LoafOfBread You are so fun to talk to and your ideas are amazing! You are a wonderful tester!
@elaya Your questions are really fun to answer! Also congrats on 700!
@FluffyYarnCreations Your daily facts are so insightful. They really get me thinking each day!:yellow_heart:
@MayaPapaya7 You are an amazing designer and a sweet person!
@BubblzCrochet You are so kind and I love your patterns! I can’t wait to make that capybara for you!
@Hannahelise96 Your designs are super unique and so fun to test! I hope I can continue doing that more soon!
@notmimi I haven’t talked to you much lately but I have seen that you have welcomed every new user to the community! That’s awesome!
@CrystalWolf82 I’ve tested a few of your patterns and they are adorable! I’ve also seen your completed tests and I’m excited to see what you come up with in my priority testing!
@crotchetingcreations I’ve been talking with you a lot more recently and it’s so nice! I can’t wait to see what you make in the future!

I didn’t tag the same people as usual because I wanted to switch it up! I’ve haven’t given you guys enough shootouts!:yellow_heart:

12 Likes

Thank you so much! @loafofbread you are so sweet and kind to everyone!

7 Likes

Tysm for tagging me! You are such a kind and fun person and your pattern shop is so cute! :heart: :heart: :heart:

6 Likes

@ClaireCrochets247 @elaya @itsfayfay4 @SweetTomato @Combre @LoafOfBread @SunshineStudio @EV13isSPOCY @ThePoet1607 and so many others, you guys are so amazing and i dont know what i would do without you <333

9 Likes

Awe pickle :green_heart:

6 Likes

Awww thanks so much, love you :smiling_face::two_hearts:

5 Likes

@Abigation: my best irl friend FOREVER!! Ur the best! :green_heart:
@Soapsudss: I can talk to you abt literally anything and you listen to all my rants and my issues. Also youre willing to push yk who off 10 fights of stairs :smiley: ILYSM!
@DeluluTrin: You are funnier than my brain can comprehend :sob:
@cozyRoe: i just met you and i know that we are gonna be best pooks! :green_heart: also the gif obsession gets me everytime :skull:
@Combre: youre such a good listener and you are one of tge sweetest people ive met on here
@FireStar: Youre such a good friend! And your patterns are :sparkles:A W E S O M E :sparkles:
Sorry if i forgot anyone else :cry: I LOVE YOU ALL!!! :eye::lips::eye::blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::revolving_hearts::revolving_hearts: :heart_hands: :heart_hands: :heart_hands: :heart_hands:

10 Likes

@JaeaRenee realy close friend ans shes so silly and kind :wink: :heart_hands:
@DeluluTrin love you girl your a slay and your so silly :nail_care: :sparkling_heart:
@Combre i love you gurl yous so funny and make me happy :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :kiss:
@bellzbee omg gurl i love you your kind funny and slay :nail_care:

and more but i dont have time to text ill come back and name more!!!

8 Likes

You’re so sweet :heart: I loved having you as a tester and I’ll continue having you as one of my top picks for testing :two_hearts:

6 Likes

@SunshineStudio - such a sweet, kind, creative old lady!!
@anon92679035 - I miss u sm mads- u were such a kind, funny little gworl :people_hugging:
@sakuracrochets - ur crazy- and I mean, crazy- so kind as well :face_holding_back_tears::clap:
@RainbowPenguin2 - you’re so kind, sweet, creative!!
@BubblzCrochet - bubs, ur such a sweet gal :pensive::clap: so creative as well :sob:
@KaytlynJohnsen - ur my fave pattern designer atm- ur literally so creative!!
@littlemisswonderful - so sweet, kind, caring, ect!
@DeluluTrin - ur chaos, and I mean- pure chaos :fire::muscle:t3: i lysvm :sob::clap:
@Hannahelise96 - I love patten testing for u sm!!ur patterns are so creative :heart_eyes::clap:
@Ribblr - thank you for all you do!! this wouldn’t b possible without you :purple_heart:

12 Likes

@Combre - you’re the sweetest person ever :sparkles:
@JaeaRenee - thank you for all you do!! you are so amazing :heart:
@kballard - you are such a great pattern tester!! you are literally such a creative person :muscle:t3:
@FluffyYarnCreations - ari, ilysvm :sob::sparkles: you’re like the kindest most creative person ik!
@xMiloDinox - mmm I honestly don’t know what to say ab you~ you’re literally the chillest, sweetest, kindest person ever :sob::heart:
@Scarletskies - gotta love your patterns/testers!! you’re so creative!!-
@BillCipher - my favorite yellow looking dorito man ever :face_holding_back_tears::clap::sparkles:
@binka - you’re patterns are literally :sparkles:spot on​:sparkles: ur literally so creative!! :sob:
@MayaPapaya7 - you’re so sweet!! you’re patterns are also really adorable :heart:

10 Likes

awwe maple :sob::sob:

7 Likes

I literally can’t believe I forgot u :sob::sob::sob::heart_hands:

8 Likes

aaaaw dw ab it :heart:

8 Likes