Spread some positivity - what were the highlights of your week?

With bad news coming in recently, let’s lift each other’s moods and spread some positivity! :blush:

What were the highlights of your week? What do you have planned for the weekend?

I enjoyed the (somewhat) early sunrise and late sunset. Nice to finally have proper sunny afternoon!
Also enjoyed a day out with loved ones :sun_with_face:

Here’s something that’ll definitely cheer you up:

15 Likes

That’s adorable and totally made my mood

6 Likes

Yay! Any highlights of this last week?

4 Likes

Yes! I started my Ribblr and Etsy shop.

8 Likes

Congrats :clap:

5 Likes

I finished my first pattern this week and it goes live for pattern testers tomorrow!!

8 Likes

I learned how to make friendship bracelets, and I got a new squishmallow.

9 Likes

Exciting! @CaneCladRaven

@SierraCrochets07 Sounds fun :partying_face:

4 Likes

I started working on a charity crochet thing and I haven’t been able to do any creative charity fundraisers for the last year or so!

7 Likes

That’s amazing! I actually checked out your pattern earlier. Well done :clap:

6 Likes

I received a game today that I’ve been waiting to play for months :grin: and starting today I have a week holiday so I have a bit of a nice break, might also be able to see my best friends again after months

6 Likes

Video or board game? I’m intrigued!

6 Likes

It’s a video game :blush: it’s called life is strange true colors, it came out a while ago but today got released for Nintendo switch (which is what I like to play on) I just started it and it looks really amazing, it’s a really visual story type based game :grin:

7 Likes

Sounds awesome!

6 Likes

I got my year end tax paperwork finished - boring and necessary, but yay, I’m done! And the first pattern that I tech edited will be published very soon, so I’m excited about that. :grinning: Here’s a picture of the shawl with one of my “helpers”.

7 Likes

Did the helper help with taxes? :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

He was constantly trying to walk all over my keyboard entering all kinds of things, but that wasn’t much help :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

5 Likes

Awhhh such an adorable helper :heart:

5 Likes

got my paycheck and bought a bunch of yarn!! also spent some time with my bestfriend, as we were both feeling very bad about what’s happening rn, and it really helped! everyone, i hope you’re safe and have a really good day. :two_hearts:

6 Likes