Spring Fling Clutch With Flowers. Crochet Pattern is now Live!!

Thank you to all my amazing pattern testers!! You all finished fast and made some gorgeous bags! One of my pattern testers even wrote a small size version of this bag. Thank you!!:cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::blush::blush::revolving_hearts::revolving_hearts:Pattern is now available to purchase! Half of the proceeds from this pattern and all my patterns will be donated to help Ukraine. I have a friend who is from Maripoul. I have not heard from her so I want to help. Thank you!! Have a beautiful and creative dayโ€‹:us::yellow_heart::blue_heart::blush::blush::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::two_hearts::two_hearts:

14 Likes

This is a great pattern!

4 Likes

I guess Iโ€™m more tired than I realized - I kept wondering what is the coffee stitch and where can I learn it? :laughing:

Your bag looks great.

I hope your friend is safe and well. :ukraine:

5 Likes

There is a coffee bean stitch that you can learn in YouTube! And if you want a pattern to use it on try the coffee bean pillow by @GreyPineCrafts :blush:

5 Likes

The Coffee Stitch is my small business handle.

3 Likes

The Coffee Stitch is my small business handle. However there is a coffee bean crochet stitch.

4 Likes

Thank you!! I hope to hear from my friend soon. Its been a few days.

4 Likes

Iโ€™m so happy to be a tester of this beautiful pattern :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Thank you so much @cupcakecrochetstudio !! :two_hearts::relaxed:

2 Likes

You did a really great job on it!! Thank you!!

2 Likes

Aww thank you! Itโ€™s always a pleasure to test for you and you come up with the cutest patterns! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::two_hearts::relaxed:

2 Likes

Congratulations for realising this beautiful clutch am happy to be one of the tester was so easy to follow and fast to finish :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

I hope your friend will be safe and well :green_heart: and soon you will hear something from her. :pray::green_heart:

Am happy to share the final look of my work for this adorable clutch. :green_heart: I even coloured my nails :nail_care: with the same colors I used to make it. :green_heart::orange_heart::green_heart::orange_heart::green_heart:

6 Likes