Squeakoid Pattern out now - and FREE through the 25th

Hello everyone! I am happy to announce that I have published my Squeakoid Pattern! You can check it out now in my shop.

As a little Christmas gift to you, I am making it free from now through the 25th. Once this has passed, the regular price will be a simple $3.00 CAD to show your support.

Thank you!

12 Likes

Congrats!

Here’s the link:

4 Likes

That’s so cute! I love all the colours! :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Thank you!!

3 Likes

This weirded out for me. I tried to get the pattern and it seemed to take me to ravelry instead. Then I had to log in again. Odd.

3 Likes

Huh, that is really strange! I do have a second storefront on Rav, but the Squeakoid should be available here if you search for my store here or click on the link ribblr provided earlier in the thread. I have NO idea how it would have any connecting links here. Maybe let me or community mods know if you’re still having trouble?

4 Likes

It is strange. I was using the webpage and haven’t been able to since. Now I use the app, and was able to get your pattern. So, thank you for that. And, I think Ribblr will be able to fix whatever bug caused my issues. Again, thank you.

4 Likes

Update. It seems the app doesn’t work well on chromebook. Uninstalled it and back to normal. Yay.

4 Likes