Star Trek Code Cowls, Socks and Scarves

In this post I am going to meld the two previous ones. It is also a place for all of my testers (and me) to see who is doing what test.

Most items will use 4ply/ sock yarn unless stated. Crochet is in 2 coloured stripes, knitting is one colour and textured. All testers have 3 months to complete. All patterns will be written on Ribblr and gifted as an unpublished version for you to test.

So far:
Crochet - 2 coloured scarves;

• Resistance is Futile! - Heather
  • Tea. Earl Grey. Hot. - Heather, Janine
  • Live Long and Prosper - Ceri
  • To Boldy Go - (me, done)
  • I cannae do it - Debs
  • Today is a Good day to Die -

Knitting:
Cowls:

• Beam Me Up - (me, done)
  • Highly Illogical - Regina
  • Tea. Earl Grey. Hot - (me)
  • Make it So -

Socks:

• Live Long and Prosper - Jaq

This test is still open - as I will continue to create these patterns, please indicate your preference for knitting or crochet.

Many thanks
Emily

If you use instagram - please tag me in your progress/ wip - @thebobshavelanded

5 Likes

GO ahead and send me “LIve long and prosper” crochet version. I can do a Tom Baker style scarf. I a, almost finished with “resistance is futile”. And will have pictures of it being blocked soon.

these are great patterns!

Heather

1 Like

@Heathershemmings - I will send you the DK version of LLAP for a crochet scarf
@Jaq23 - LLAP for afterthought heel socks
@Fiberagape - LLAP for afterthought heel socks
@Missjcreations - I have sent you Tea Earl Grey Hot for a knitted cowl
@Odersbach1963 - I have sent you Highly Illogical as a knitted cowl
@debscox57 - crochet scarf - I cannae do it

@thebobshavelanded - Crochet - To Boldly Go, Knit - Beam Me Up & T. EG. H

2 Likes

Sounds great! I just finished up “Resistance is futile” and weaving in ends and will do a final blocking. I will take a picture of that for you and then send you all of my notes for it.:blush:

Heather

1 Like

I would definitely be interested in testing the knit sock pattern

1 Like

I would love to test the Live Long and Prosper crochet scarf if you want another tester for that pattern!

1 Like

@thebobshavelanded I will send you a pic once the pattern is a little more obvious. :grin:

2 Likes

Thank you! I will gift you the pattern for testing.

Please can you make a note of what yarn you used and how much yardage was used. Also the measurements of the final scarf - happy for you to use 3ply, 4ply, sport or DK.

If you could also set up a journal/ tag me on instagram of your progress that would be helpful.

Many thanks
Emily

1 Like

@RoseCrafted - LLAP crochet 2 colour scarf

1 Like

Thanks so much! I’ll make note of yarn, measurements, ect. I don’t have Instagram, but I’ll make a journal on here so you can see my progress. I’m so excited to make this! I love Star Trek!

3 Likes

Hi Emily,
Just checking to see if you got my emails with my final notes and pictures on “Resistance is Futile.” I sent them on 4/26 and 4/28.

If you want to send me the pattern on here I can do a journal so those who do not have Instagram can see them too-for the 2 patterns I have “Resistance is futile” and “Tea.Earl Grey. Hot!”

I also think my copy of “Live long and prosper” has fallen into the black hole of technology -I didn’t get it.

I am still working on “Tea. Earl grey. Hot!”.

Thanks,
Heather

1 Like

@thebobshavelanded I’ve emailed you m notes on LLAP socks now. Let me know if you need anything else :slight_smile: :vulcan_salute:

1 Like

Thank you so much :heart: may I ask the due date again, I forgot…thank you :kissing_heart:

1 Like

The deadline is flexible - all I ask is that you keep in touch, either here in the forums, set up a journal page or tag me on instagram @thebobshavelanded

Hope you are getting on ok with the pattern - do let me know if you have any questions
Many thanks
Emily

1 Like

HI Emily, will do, thank you :blush:

1 Like