Starting a Youtube channel

Hey friends! I started a YouTube channel and I plan on making tutorials for some new patterns that I have in mind. I’m really excited about it and just wanted to share. It will mostly be crochet and some circular knitting machine tutorials. Probably some yarn hauls as well :grin:

If watching tutorials is your thing, then come stop by and be a part of growing my channel with me :white_heart:

I’d also be interested in hearing what types of tutorials you might like to see!

I hope to see you there! https://youtube.com/@TheKnottedOtter?si=FEADe27P2gGsL3L_

Happy So Excited GIF

11 Likes

Good luck with your channel! :sparkles: :blush:

5 Likes

Thank you!!

4 Likes

Good luck with your channel! I adored the pom pom sunflower! (and the music too!) Personally I love tutorials on new stitches/techniques and tips and mistakes while crafting and how to fix them/why they happen excited to see how your channel will grow :smile:

Growing Plant Growth GIF by Prudential

4 Likes

Thank you so much! I’ll keep new stitches in mind for possible videos :smiling_face:

3 Likes

Congrats! I subscribed to yr channel. I love crochet channels so much!

4 Likes

Thank you I appreciate it so much :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I hope I make some content you enjoy!

4 Likes

Just subbed! :blush:

3 Likes

I wish you luck!

3 Likes

You’re awesome! Thank you​:blush:

2 Likes

Thank you!!

2 Likes

What the name of your channel?
I’ll try to subscribe!

2 Likes