"stash" photos not appearing (FIXED)

I feel bad coming on here twice about problems I’m having, but I want to make sure it’s not a glitch and it’s me. When I upload a picture to my stash it doesn’t show up. It just has a mountain on it. My only other thought is if photos have to be looked at by ribblr before they appear? I’m not sure. Anyone know? @Ribblr

4 Likes

Hi!
I’ve tried it myself and that doesn’t seem to be happening for me. @Ribblr any thoughts?

2 Likes

Here is a photo if this helps :slight_smile:

It looks like I haven’t uploaded a picture, but I did.

2 Likes

Can you please send us a PM with the original photo? (preferably a link to download so we can make sure it is the original)

3 Likes

The photo of the needle?

1 Like

OMG
sometimes I forget there is sewing on here!
So the stash pic works for me (small wonder) but when I did it, it also gave me the option of fabric!!
cue bright light and choir
I have SO MUCH more trouble keeping up with fabric and sewing patterns than I do yarn and knitting patterns! Now when I go fabric shopping I can double check my fabric stash and croquis to make sure I’m staying in my planned wardrobe!

3 Likes

Yes please if you can, the photo you’re trying to upload!

3 Likes

I sent the message!:heartpulse: @Ribblr

2 Likes

c-3po GIF by Star Wars

2 Likes

Your first sentence, and I’m literally laughing my butt off. My two year old got a little concerned and my eleven year old wants to know what is so funny! I guess I’m just in a mood… LMBO

2 Likes