Stay On same space

Hello ,hello, hello!
So I was on the Support and Testing spaces and I couldn’t help but notice a little problem.
So I was scrolling through the testing space, and I saw a post, clicked on it, and when I click the back button, I am back to all of the spaces, not specifically the testing space that I clicked on. So I have to go back to ‘spaces’ and click on testing again, yet to repeat the process when I click on another post.
I was just wondering if you could fix this? Maybe add a button that goes back to the Testing space, and not all spaces?
If there is all already one of these buttons, I just havn’t noticed it- hah… (sorry)
@Ribblr
Is anybody else having the same problem?
Thank you for reading! <3

11 Likes

Yes! And it drives me crazy :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:.

3 Likes

Same :expressionless:

1 Like

Odd. On my phone, if I use the (phone’s) back button, it takes me back to where I was previously. I use it for the unread and new tabs all the time.
Hopefully @Ribblr can help sort this for you

3 Likes

hmm… Well thats good that it works for you! maybe its just different on my laptop?

2 Likes

I wondered if you were on a computer/ website (vs the app)… so again, Hopefully Ribblr can give some insight to help it work on the website, as I could agree it would be annoying!
(A work around until they can address this would be to right click the topic you want to enter and choose open in new tab. I know it’s not ideal, but could help for now)

2 Likes

I have the app and the same problem! It’s so annoying!

3 Likes

On my laptop, I click the back button for my browser and it takes me right back to testing space?

1 Like

We aren’t aware of an issue like that. Could you please share a screen shot or rather a screen video? It works as expected on our end here on iPhone, Android, and on Chrome via desktop.

(moving to Support :raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed: )

2 Likes

Yeah, it gets annoying! And if you click on a post really far down and go back it brings you right back to the top of the posts.

2 Likes

ofc just lemme pull up my screen recorder hah :joy:

1 Like

Yeah, you can click the back button if you’re on the website, but the app does not have an option for that, if you want to get out of the post, it takes you to the topics Home Screen! (Idk if I explained it good enough, sorry)

2 Likes

can’t upload rec ._. :sob:
but @SophiaCrochets24 solved it for me! TYSM <33

2 Likes

On web - click the back button. on mobile swipe from the left!

2 Likes

Yep and I’m going nuts by it. Also I go back to the very beginning, so have to scroll all the way back down. Just the same when I surge for patterns, I see two I like, click on one to go to the other afterwards, but when I go back I can’t find it anymore… So frustrating

Can you explain more? When you click back to should be taken to the same space.

As for pattern, when you click back you should go back to the same position you were at, assuming you are using the search?

1 Like

I think what I was doing was clicking on the home button instead of the normal back arrow on the web, when I click that it goes back to the testing space, so I got it now! Tysm for ur time! (also sorry for wasting it :sweat:)

1 Like

When I click back I go to the same page indeed, but again at the beginning and not where I left it.
For example: I’ve seen six posts, click on the seventh, than go back to precious page and am back at the top and sometimes not even the first post I’ve seen but a whole new one

1 Like

Thanks for sharing. We don’t see this behavior. Which device are you using please?

Oppo smartphone