Stayed Up Late Crocheting? ( or knitting or weaving- you get the picture)

24 Likes

and then i have to get up at 5:30 for school and regret all my life descisions but hey at least i put some more rows on my sweater :sweat_smile::joy::sob:

13 Likes

Me everyday even without the crocheting :smiling_face_with_tear: waking up early is not my thing

11 Likes

lol. i feel you. i get up and 5:50 for school and i be sooooo sleepy but my project is a little closer to being finished so its all good lol.

11 Likes

true tho :disappointed::raised_hand: my friends r always like omg im so tired!! i got up at half seven! and im like girl u dont know what ur talking about

12 Likes

Yea same

8 Likes

lol, i’ve never done that before, but if i did i’m sure i’d be shouting like increase, decrease, stuff like that at 1 am lol

7 Likes

Lol. Literally my friends too. Like babes there is a HUGE difference between when we woke up so don’t you dare even…

8 Likes

:rofl: if I get like that I literally need to put my project down. I miss stitches and then it’s hi ho hi ho off to frog I go …… the next day :partying_face::woozy_face:

7 Likes

I mean lots of people also got health (mental/physical) issues that might make them more tired even though they sleep longer (and even people without those have different needs for sleep)

Like I know some people who sleep 4 hours and hours feel great after it, and people who sleep like 12 hours and feel tired

So like it seems slightly rude :sweat_smile:

7 Likes

Ohh and almost forgot but some people have kinda a different internal clock (as in what time melatonin gets produced for example, or just around what time they are in deep sleep or light sleep)

Like that stuff influences it as well, so someone who for example sleeps lots but wakes up earlier than their body would appreciate, will pretty much feel tired no matter what amount of sleep

6 Likes

Just mostly putting it here for information, I don’t mean to sound very upset or anything :purple_heart:

7 Likes

Oh you’re completely fine. I’m totally aware of these things but it was just a little joke lol. You didnt come off as rude or anything and I’m sorry of I did. Thanks for bringing it to my attention though :purple_heart:.

6 Likes

:joy::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::joy::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

That was me last night!! (Or should I say this morning :wink:)

2 Likes