Staying logged in option ?

Hi Ribblr team !

Is there an option to stay logged in ?

Another question, though my native language is not English, it’s a little hard for me to describe: I write this a lot in my patterns: ‘1st’ instead of writing ‘first’, and also ‘2nd’ instead of ‘second’, ‘3rd’ instead of ‘third’ and so forth.
The Ribbuild mode is giving me the 2 letters behind the number in the same size as all other text. I would rather have those 2 in a smaller size. Now it looks like I’m writing ‘1 stitch’, instead of ‘first’.
I hope this makes sense ! :sweat_smile:
Is there a way how to do this ?

5 Likes

Hey Marjan,

Which browser and device are you using? You should stay logged in so do let me know and we’ll check this further.

Regarding the writing style, I get your point although I think it would be rather tricky to implement. I have logged in your request though so we’ll check and see if it’s possible!

2 Likes

Thanks for your quick reply. :slight_smile:

I’m using chrome, on both laptop and desktop.

Thanks for looking into my request. It would be great if possible ! If not, not a huge problem, I will write these full in future patterns then.

1 Like

Has this always been the case for you or did this start recently?

1 Like

Always, since I joined here.

1 Like

Are you referring to just the community or the entire platform?

1 Like

The entire platform.

1 Like

Thanks for the information. We’ll look into that!
Do you know if you set your browser to block/remove all cookies?

1 Like

Ooohw, not sure, my hubby says probably yes…

1 Like

Are you able to stay logged in on other websites?

1 Like

Yes, it’s only on Ribblr.
It’s the same odd thing with email, all of your email comes into my spam folder, instead of my regular inbox. (even after replying emails, when I first had contact with Lir, about joining Ribblr)

My computer knowledge is not that wide, and I can off course work with logging in each time, and checking my spam folder daily, but it’s odd.

2 Likes

Thanks for the information.
We don’t want you to have to keep logging in. We’ll check this and try to fix it for you.

2 Likes

Allright, thanks ! If you need any info from me, just ask. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m on Chrome on my phone and I’m not staying logged on either.

Hi,
Which device are you using please?

1 Like

I am using Chrome on my laptop and my Samsung Galaxy Note 9. Every time I click on a pattern or something else to look at or read, it kicks me out and I have to log back in.

Sorry about that. Does it happen on both of these devices?

1 Like

I’m not sure what email you are using, but on most email platforms if you go to your spam folder and see email that isn’t spam you can check the box in front of it and at the top above your spam email there should be a box you can check that says not spam. You may have to do that a few times as it recognizes that it is not spam. I have to do that occasionally for newsletters I sign up for.

1 Like

Thanks for your advise, I’ll see if I can change that. I still have emails coming in through spam as well as through my regular inbox. I use Gmail.
It’s not a huge problem, as I check both daily.

2 Likes

I think that Gmail is a little tricky in terms of its algorithm, I think each individual’s spam folder is different based on previous behaviour of the user. In many ways, it’s too clever. It assumes what you might define as spam. They also sort out emails automatically by tab - main, social and promotions, I think.

1 Like