Still looking for at least one more testing resource-Knitting pattern: LouLou Beanie

Hi
I’m looking for 1 more tester for this beanie. It is not as hard or intimidating as it looks
Pattern has video tutorials to help you along.
#4 weight yarn approx 200Yds
5MM circular knitting needles

I would like testers to:
Provide 1-2 photos of finished hat
Open a journal so I can track progress
Give me constructive feedback and/or ideas to improve the pattern.
Complete by 10 Mar 2023
Thanks
Sandi

I need testers for my LouLou Beanie - pattern-Knitting ePattern

11 Likes

Me again please?! :relaxed:

4 Likes

Good luck with testing… i really need to learn to knit haha

3 Likes

It’s never too late to learn and expand your horizons!

4 Likes

Really? I thought you’d have had enough of my shenanigans! But I’m glad you want to join my party.

I’ll assign a bit later today or in the morning. Still have some tweaking to do.

3 Likes

No way!!! Lol. I absolutely adore your designs and your instructions are helping me improve!

2 Likes

Id be interested!

2 Likes

Great! I’ll assign it to you shortly. Thanks
Sandi

1 Like

You should have the pattern in your testing folder. Don’t hesitate to reach out to me with and questions in need of clarification.
Sandi

1 Like

Hi, I’m looking for a status update on your testing of this pattern so far. Do you think you will have it finished by Mar 1? Please let me know ASAP.
Sandi

1 Like

Where is my testing folder? I cant find it in mine.

1 Like

Hi , I just resent it. Please let me know if you find it. It should be in your pattern testing folder.
Sandi

1 Like

I have it now, i wont be able to finish it by this Wednesday but if you can give me until 2 Wednesday’s from now for sure i can gave it done.

1 Like

I didn’t want to bug you before to check on the status. Now, hindsight, I guess I should have so I could have looked for more testing resources. Lesson learned on my part. At this point if you are still able please continue with testing but reach out to me if for any reason you can’t so I will know how to proceed. Thanks
Sandi

2 Likes