Stitch Marker I have made recently #3 / JAdamsCollection

They are very cute, but I’m actually surprised ppl use Sth like real markers haha, I get frustrated with them as they interrupt my crocheting(I prefer piece of yarn). I would use them as earrings :rofl:

6 Likes

omg those are SOO cute!! i love the little balls and the cupcakes!!! to draw attention to your post: @Elaya @FluffyYarnCreations @SweetTomato @Itsfayfay4 @Abug1249 @anacrochets473 @kittyrose @binka @xhunni @yarnivorecrochets

11 Likes

Wow those are sup cute!!! I love the frog boi ones!!

7 Likes

Aw! They are all so cute!! I love the little moon ones are the ladybug one : )

6 Likes

I use the bulkier ones sometimes because it keeps the ring against the yarn. The plain plastic ones can flop around some and make it hard to stay focused.

I’m with you on the earrings, though, these would make super cute earrings, too!!

6 Likes

OMG MORE?! It just keeps getting better and better! I love the plant ones!! :herb::seedling:

5 Likes

A lot of these would be great for key rings.

I tend to use plastic locking stitch markers

5 Likes

They are all cute. Amazing designs.

6 Likes

@Abiii @SashasStitches @Elaya @ArtsAndNaps @Mentaldee

Hallmark Ecards Thank You GIF by Hallmark Gold Crown

9 Likes

@anoswaldoddity @Rurat @LadyinBlueWater @SweetTomato @FluffyYarnCreations

Fun Thank You GIF by Carawrrr

6 Likes

@ThePoet1607 @PandaCrocheter7 @Doggie @Lefthandstitches @ComfyPotato @Itsfayfay4 @CozyBySavvy

Thank U GIF by Alex Trimpe

9 Likes

@KittyWitch94 @soapbari @Anequa @ClaireCrochets247 @anacrochets473 @Abug1249 @lunarcrochett

Thank U GIF by BrittDoesDesign

10 Likes

@tygger428 Thanks! Yes, I have had a few people ask me about if they are strong enough to be a keychain, and they are!

@Heavenstar64 Thank you!

5 Likes

I love the bunnies :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

@PenguinQueenCrochet Thank you! :two_hearts:

5 Likes

I got to 50+ likes!

Thank you so much to everyone for the support!

Happy Well Done GIF by Top Talent

6 Likes

Congratulations!

3 Likes

You’re welcome.

2 Likes

Ahh came too late to contribute!! So cool. My favorite is Lotso. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

So cute!!!

2 Likes