storage question~~

okay so i was just wondering where do yalls keep your finished crocheted projects? ik they mostly get sold (which is what i’m trying to work towards ((setting up etsy and/or stripe acc)) :muscle:) but what about when you don’t have anywhere to sell them? i test a lot of patterns and usually just throw them in a (currently overflowing) basket, but i was curious what you guys do with ur extra creations! i also need more ideas on how to store my stuff bc im running outta room :skull::v:
anyways ty for reading <3
shoutout to @NessCat bc she’s like the sweetest person ever (ily nessieee <3)

32 Likes

Im doing market prep right now and they are in a drawer in my dresser

14 Likes

they sit in a box because my room already looks like im a hoarder :skull:

15 Likes

ooh- i have too many clothes to do that :smiling_face_with_tear::+1:

11 Likes

lmao, me too​:sob::v: theres literally so much yarn everywhere and i have like 3 overflowing bins of finished amigurumi​:skull:

10 Likes

Trash bags, not to trash them but to store lmao

11 Likes

oh wait thats actually so smart :0 but also i feel like then it’d just look like i’m hoarding trash :smiling_face_with_tear:

12 Likes

Oop-
I mean my dad did throw trash in it once so uh ya haha

10 Likes

oop- ig it wouldnt look too different for me cuz i already have 4 different trash bins (2 big ass hobby lobby bags, 1 normal room trash, 1 desk trash) bc i literally cannot for the life of me keep my room clean and there’s always trash everywhere so ye :skull::v:

10 Likes

I usually js give them to my mom or I give them to friends. If I don’t want to do that then I will put it in my bathroom drawers​:sob:

11 Likes

I HAD A THOUGHTTT!! laundry hamper

10 Likes

I make mostly for family and especially my sister so I don’t have to store them, I give them to her and now she has to store them :upside_down_face:

10 Likes

i put it in a box but i dont have so much finished crochet projects

8 Likes

I have these cavnvas under storage bags that are like cloth for all my plushies. Makes it so much easier to store and transport for markets, and doesnt squash my plushies. I got them off anazon.

8 Likes

AYYY ty for the shoutout! ILYSM MADDIE :revolving_hearts: ! I usually throw them in a garbage bag and then stuff it under my bed, and then i usually gift stuff or sell the.

7 Likes

OMG YESS THATS GENIUS- and theres like those rly cute one on amazonn :0 so smart nepi

5 Likes

ooh smart! lol

4 Likes

nice, a box is always a solid storage option :+1:

6 Likes

ooh! that sounds rly nice, i’ll have to look it up!

5 Likes

yes ofcofc <33 also again w the garbage bags​:sob:

6 Likes