Story Details VOTING!! [closed!!]

IM GONNA WRITE THE FIRST PART ASAP!! :star_struck:

If you dont understand this post look at these 2 topics: Story Idea?? + Story Details- What Should I Do?? [closed!!]
Okay so i looked at all of your suggestions and stuff and narrowed them down to a couple things! :star_struck: The categories you will be voting on are Main Character Name, Love Interest Names, and Fantasy Factor. :star:ALSO if your idea wasnt chosen there is a REASON! reasons include: someone i know having that name, etc​:star: The poll will be closing in like a couple hours because im really excited to start haha :joy: so yeahhh without further ado heres the polls!

MAIN CHARACTER NAME:

• Kiara
  • Harper
  • Jena
  • Anisa
0 voters

LOVE INTEREST NAMES:

• Jonathan
  • Nathan
  • Alexander (or alex)
  • Ben
0 voters

FANTASY FACTOR:

• Talking to Animals
  • Mind reading
  • Shapeshifting
  • Odd things happening…
0 voters

Thank you so much for voting!!

22 Likes

I love this!
Voted!

7 Likes

Hehee this is so fun i cant wait for the story!

6 Likes

im super excited to write it- im writing the first section after this!

7 Likes

im gonna tag some people from the other one so they can see this just in case
@Abug1249 @ComfyPotato @IndiG @DisneyIzzy @lunarcrochett @JUP1T3R @yarnivorecrochets @ThePoet1607 @IsabelaC @Abug2

10 Likes

Ugh i cant wait!!!

6 Likes

ah! This is so exciting!! cant wait

6 Likes

MAKE HIS NAME ALEX CUZ THATS THE NAME OF THE GUY U LIKEEEE hehehhehe

6 Likes

this is exciting!!

5 Likes

Wait since when did she like alex-

6 Likes

Okay HERE ME OUT
So since its leaning more towards mind reading, what if the main character can read minds and is trying to help her friend get with a guy she likes, but when the mc tries to help, she finds out that her friends love interest likes her and not her friend. So, while shes trying to change his mind, she slowly starts liking him, but its too late, and he likes her friend now

Idk, just an idea loo

5 Likes

Oo that sounds so interesting!

4 Likes

ooh good idea

4 Likes

I like @JUP1T3R s idea of only being able to speak to/understand one type of animal. Whether that is because it is your favorite one, your spirit animal, because you can shapeshift into that form or some other reason. This limit can cause conflict of its own. And why stop at only one magical element? I think a mix of shape shifting and the ability to talk to animals is a good one.

5 Likes

Love it! Can’t wait!

3 Likes

votedddddd

3 Likes

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
(and u too)

4 Likes

shhhhh

4 Likes

IDEK WE BOTH LIKE A GUY CALLED ALEX lmaooo

3 Likes