Struggling to buy patterns :|

my visa does that when I buy a couple of things here because the amount is smaller and thatā€™s what thieves do, they buy a couple of very small things for a dollar or two to make sure the card is active and then buy big stuff. call the number on the back of your card to verify that is why it was declined and then have them lift the lock on the card and it will take a few min and it will be active again. Itā€™s a pain, but better than card theft.

5 Likes

Good Observation!!

4 Likes

This happens all the time for me. I am not able to buy a pattern and then I go to a different one and boom itā€™s all good. Also, my payment from Apple is not updating on Ribblr.
Tonight, I tried to buy the bunny in bun pattern and was denied several times saying my card isnā€™t supported. But I was easily able to buy the sun fingerless gloves pattern. No clue what is wrong here but itā€™s frustrating as I even tried to use my laptop to purchase and still nope. It has to be on Ribblrs end not mine. Or itā€™s the way the seller has it set up to receive payment. no clue.

1 Like

Please let us know which pattern it is. It is likely either that the seller is based in a different country and your bank declines the deal or an issue with the sellerā€™s account.

Thatā€™s so kind :blush:

Sometimes banks are suspicious of lots of small purchases. That is why Iā€™d like Ribblr to enable being able to buy more than one pattern from the same designer at the same time so my bank doesnā€™t think my account is being hacked

now that they have enabled bundles, you could request a bundle from a designer, they are not too much hassle and can be unlisted once the purchase has been made
but I think in this case, itā€™s a security setting within the bank. Some banks will flag small charges out of country because that is exactly how a lot of thieves workā€¦ a ā€œtesterā€ charge to see if they can.

1 Like

For me it is the one for the Thursday 50% off. I was able to buy the fingerless gloves no problem but the bunny/pig in bun will not work at all. Different cards, different devices used.

hello, im from th ph and itā€™s my first time trying to buy a pattern but when i try to buy it, it says that my card is declined even though i have enough

1 Like

Thatā€™s so kind of you!

Hi Ali,
Would you like to test one of my dolls?
Best,
Maria

1 Like

Maria thatā€™s really kind :blush:

Thank you!
Let me know if you would like to test a doll.
Best,
Maria

1 Like