Stuff

so, idk if you guys can tell, especially cuz some of you are younger, but I have BPD. I’m not proud of it and I try to keep it under wraps because I think I can control it. I can’t tho, and I learned that the hard way just now. It makes me not know what to believe or if I did that just cuz or stuff but I am going to distance myself rn. I left all gcs I was in and am temporarily leaving the RIbblr chat. maybe ill go back later, idk. i literally js now realized how bad this shitis so I’m js gonna watch futurama rn cuz idfk what else to do. i came here for a safe space and don’t know if I jepoarized it or someone else did so I’m backing away for a bit. I’m sorry to anyone I’ve hurt in the small time I’ve been here, I promise that’s the last thing I want to do, I’m unstable and I know it, that’s why I’m taking this break.

28 Likes

Oh I’m sorry. I hope you have a good break, and we’ll be awaiting your return :heart:

7 Likes

Im so sorry, ik that must be super hard. Ill be praying for you <3

5 Likes

I’ll be here if you need to talk, and when you’re ready! Much love!:heart_hands::heart_hands:

5 Likes

Oh please don’t feel bad take all the time you need the community will be her when you return!

4 Likes

oke, see you soon

3 Likes

Take care of yourself. Ribblr will be here when you return.
Internet hugs if wanted
Be Kind Love GIF by The3Flamingos

4 Likes

Hi there, I know we haven’t interacted before, but that’s part of what I wanted to say - Ribblr is a big community and there could be so many people here who are willing to listen/talk or who understand your situation (I’m already seeing some in the comments), and you just may not have found them yet! Please don’t struggle alone; please reach out to me if you ever want to talk or need any resources that can help you through this. Thanks for posting :purple_heart:

4 Likes