Suggest big patterns

Hi everyone, lately ive been really into complicated and detailed and big patterns (plushies)
But im struggling to find them as im not sure what to search so if anyone knows any advanced big patterns on here or litterally anywhere can you please link them below, i have already got the hercules plane and the snuggle draggon pattern so not them please x
Tia

29 Likes

I agree. Lately everything has been small stuff. How about thinking on the line of huggable Christmas presents!!!

6 Likes

I’m working on finishing my pattern on a mad scientist bear its taking me forever in-between school life and testing other patterns/ bring my inventory back up. :sweat_smile:

11 Likes

Check out Critterific crochet she has tons of highly detailed animal plushies!

7 Likes

I wouldn’t call this advanced, but… it’s pretty big and super cute! (And free)
Baby humpback whale
I made one a couple of months ago and I love it to bits!

Some more advanced pattern by crafty intentions, like snails, owls, octopus, dragons, etc. Their Etsy Shop
They honestly have some of the most realistic patterns I’ve seen (not to mention that they are beautiful!)

10 Likes

How about this banana cat?

8 Likes

I do see more of the jumbo patterns on etsy. Some on ravelry but mostly etsy if you type in jumbo animal crochet pattern. I typed in jumbo here and got snoopy and woodstock and that banana cat. Both I now wanna make.

6 Likes

I have a 5 ft tall goose pattern on my blog, but that might be too big haha

7 Likes

Hey Huggle
One of my absolute favorite crochet designers is my friend, Tamara Kelly. Below is a link to several of her large Stuffie FREE patterns!

Enjoy …
GG of Cro-Quiltin’ Designs
Moogly Blog Stuffies

7 Likes

omg if u do a raccoon could i PLSPLS be a tester? :sob:
i think u shld do raccoon
oops u already have one
do a big dino!!

6 Likes

Id love to see it

4 Likes

Those are adorable x

4 Likes

I cant find a better photo so enjoy my cat photo bombing my goose, Goosetav

12 Likes

Oooh the humpback whale is so cute!

6 Likes

your cat is gorgeous :heart_eyes:🫶🏼

6 Likes

AWWW I LOVE THE KITTY, HOW DO I GET YO UR BLOG BCS THAT IS AN ADORABLE GOOSIE x

6 Likes

GORGEOUS!

5 Likes

I’ll be putting out a testing call for a sea Cucumber/pearlfish pillow combo in the next couple days (I’m gonna get it finished if it kills me, lol) - keep an eye out!

5 Likes

now, granted this is a hat, and not amigurumi, however, it is the the most complicated pattern that I own. And I really adore this giant mushroom hat and I will complete it one day!

And if you like the nightmare before christmas, she has a pattern for an oogie boogie plushie

She also has a facebook group if you get stuck on a pattern, you can post in the group and the wonderful people there can help out, or the pattern creator will also reply to things.

8 Likes

Hi ! I’m currently doing a ACNH Coco’s plush for my niece from @cotswoldscrochet !

This is not very detailled but she also have Blathers and Celeste. Most of all her patterns are very clear, even if big plushes is not my comfort zone crochet. I already realised Slowpoke from her and it was great. Also she’s a nice designer if you have questions you can ask her very easily :heart:

(I’m not had been paid for saying that, it’s just she’s one of my favorite designer hehe)

5 Likes