Suggestion Box

:ballot_box: This is a place for crafters to give ideas to pattern makers. It can be vague, or not. Just let us know what you are looking for. If you want a specific craft, let us know that too. Give us ideas. Hopefully, you’ll end up with a great selection over time.

10 Likes

I got a suggestion from my MeWe group. Someone is looking for a knitted hoodie jacket. Doesn’t that sound cozy? I don’t knit, so this is for the knitting designers. :yarn:

6 Likes

That sounds pretty cool!

3 Likes

Also, a plus size, v-neck tunic that “doesn’t look like a tent”. (crochet)

3 Likes

That’s specific! :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Yes. I could feel that one. :grin:

3 Likes

I’ m looking for a crocheted hoodie for a doll/ stuffed toy about 8-9 inches tall.

3 Likes

I am looking for a frog plush pattern

3 Likes

I searched here for “frog” and found a lot. Check these out.

3 Likes

I am actually looking for free pattern and most of those are paid. Thanks for trying

4 Likes

Could be tough. What stuffed toy? How big around? Head size for slipover? Arm diameter. I would almost need the same toy, to make it fit. Will keep you in mind if I see something that might work.

4 Likes

Did you sort by price low to high? There are quite a few.

3 Likes

There are but not exactly the ones I like

4 Likes

What kind of frog are you looking for?

2 Likes

Something like this

5 Likes

I haven’t seen frog patterns like that for free here but I found a similar pattern, like base wise, it’s a bear but you could use the ears as frog eyes instead

Some small adjustments and it would look pretty similar, it’s free here on ribblr, would you like the link? :blush:

4 Likes

Yes pls that would be great thanks

3 Likes

What I think might make it look more like that frog would be:

-skip making nose and hat
-maybe less rows at the legs (because the frog had a bit smaller legs)
-using the ears as eyes
-possibly adding some inc and dec rows to the body, like kinda gradually like how you’d make a ball, but then some more sc rows in the middle (though this is only if you want a rounder body)

4 Likes

Ok thanks

3 Likes

Off-Topic a little bit: Would anyone be interested in a sloth amigurumi pattern (probably free or at least very cheap)? I’d probably find pattern testers on Instagram but I’d release it on here in mid-April. Just wanted to know what people think of if you’d all be interested. Now that I see this discussion maybe I’ll release a frog pattern tho…

5 Likes