Suggestion to filter patterns by yarn weight

I think it would be really convenient to be able to filter patterns in “My Stuff” and “Wishlist” by yarn weight. Currently this feature is only available while “shopping” for patterns, but I don’t understand why it’s not available in “My Stuff” as well.

I understand that each pattern lists the materials needed, but when you already have lots of patterns it is such a hassle to have to go through them one by one to check the yarn weight. I have a lot of DK yarn left over from various projects and I want to be able to easily find patterns (amongst the ones I already own as well as in my wishlist) that I can work up to be able to use up that yarn.

As someone with lots of patterns in “my stuff” as well as my wishlist I would really appreciate this feature :smiling_face_with_tear: I haven’t seen anyone bring this up, but I’m sorry if this suggestion has been posted before and I didn’t see. Thank you!

6 Likes

Yes!!!

2 Likes

Thanks for your suggestion!
We are releasing new features and improvements every month so we will log in your suggestion. :ok_hand:

4 Likes

Thank you! You’re da best!
you da best GIF

3 Likes