Suggestions

Hey guys so I successfully have published 2 fre patterns over here and really wanna keep giving free patterns this time I wanna make a free pattern of the off-shoulder cardigan I made so I need some suggestions that should I write the pattern because it will be my first time writing a cardigan pattern and I would obviously need a tester and as I have done the testing of my previous pattern that didn’t go well especially my case one so can anyone please tell me that should I write the pattern or not and will anyone of you will be interested in testing it if I decode to write it I will give a month to the testers

20 Likes

I love this. I can’t test currently but I’d love to make when its released :green_heart:

4 Likes

So sorry you had a bad experience.,:slightly_frowning_face:

5 Likes

I would be willing to test it for you if you do end up making a pattern

2 Likes

Thanks I will see if I make it and then will ask if you wanna make it :heart:

5 Likes

Yeah a really bad the second time

4 Likes

Thanks if I will write it I will ask you then if you can make it

4 Likes

Thank you :green_heart: I have your little bag saved to make and am following your shop.
I am really sorry you’ve struggled with previous tests.

5 Likes

Hey I’m really happy to know that people are actually liking my patterns and wanna make them and yeah I have been not going good with the testers so I am thinking of writing the pattern in next month and also thank you :heart:

5 Likes

Your work is beautiful, I’m sure many love your patterns.
I’ve been so lucky as a pattern tester and writer and had no bad experiences. It makes me so sad to know you had bother. Please know this isn’t the normal in testing.
Just do what you feel comfortable doing :blush:

4 Likes

Thank you so much you thoughts made me so much happy :heart:

4 Likes

The cardigan looks really nice! I’m sorry to hear about your previous experiences- I would love to test it should you need testers (depending on timing of course, but should it work out I would love to!!)

3 Likes

Yeah! I’m interested in testing the pattern.

3 Likes

Debes hacerlo! Sería grandioso probar tu patrón :heart:

4 Likes

This is so cute!! I think you should write the pattern, even if you’ve never written a cardigan pattern before (masters and experts were beginners once, too). I’d also love to test this pattern, if you decide to write it! :sparkling_heart:

3 Likes

You have to do it! It would be great to try your pattern.

Google translate

4 Likes

If you make it I’d love to test it!

3 Likes

Thank you so much I have got many positive responses so I have decided to write it I will contact you when I am done writing the pattern and then you can tell me if you still want to test it or not and testing time will be 1 month

4 Likes

Thank you so much for being interested I am gonna start writing the pattern today and then I will contact you if you wanna still test it

3 Likes

Thank you so much I will start writing the pattern today then and when I am done writing I will contact you if you still wanna test it for me and the testing time will be 1 month

4 Likes