Summer Pattern Tester

Hey! I’m going to Hawai’i next month, if you need someone to test summer tops, skirts, dresses, and/or shorts, let me know!! I work very fast and have plenty of yarn!! I do have some preferences for those tho, I don’t do long skirts and dresses, so no maxis or anything like that please. I do tend to prefer a split on the left side. For tops, I’ve been interested in crops such as halter tops, mesh sweaters, and bralettes. I need airy and cooler things because it’s going to be significantly warmer there than where I am rn. I mainly need bottoms right now. I have a bunch of top patterns but still, I’m okay with having more. Lemme know if you want me to test anything!! <33

14 Likes

would you test a tote bag for me

1 Like

i can give you an extension

1 Like

Yep!! <3 Let me know if there’s any requirements tho, I mainly only have acrylic yarns.

1 Like

um it has to be thick yarn
well unless you want it to turn out really tiny

1 Like

The biggest yarn I got is about the size of Bernat blanket yarn, but it’s a weird, fuzzy yarn. It doesn’t hold shape too well. Biggest hook I could use for it is 6mm

2 Likes

its fine then

These aren’t tests, but just in case you can’t find enough, here’s a shop with super cute bralettes!

1 Like