Sunflower Top Pattern Giveaway!

Hello, all! I’m excited to announce that I’m doing a pattern giveaway for the Here Comes the Sunflower top, which will be released January 18th on Ribblr!

If you are interested in participating in the giveaway, you can do so here or check out my latest post on my Instagram (@rollingyarncrochet)!

:sunflower: In order to receive the pattern, you will need a Ribblr account as this is a digital pattern released on Ribblr ONLY.⁠

To participate through Instagram:⁠
:sunflower: follow my Instagram account (@rollingyarncrochet)
:sunflower: like and save the giveaway post⁠ on IG
:sunflower: in the comments, tag crochet friends that you think will love this pattern!⁠
:sunflower: For an extra entry, you can share this post in your story on IG. Remember to tag me on the story so I can see it!⁠

To participate through Ribblr:
:sunflower: like this post
:sunflower: post a comment in this post, and tell me what color you would make the top if you won

You can participate in both Ribblr and IG for double the chances!

There will be 2 winners picked randomly! The winners will receive a copy of the digital pattern on Ribblr.⁠

The giveaway ends on Monday January 16 at 10pm (EST).⁠

The winners will be announced on January 17th at 10pm (EST) on my IG stories and on this post and the winners will be privately messaged as well. Note that I will only message the winners from this account!! Don’t trust any messages you may get from any other account.⁠

Good luck, everyone!⁠

This giveaway is not affiliated or sponsored.⁠

29 Likes

Nice top! I would make one in red wine color​:wine_glass:

5 Likes

I would make it in a pastel pink! It is sooo pretty :sunflower:

5 Likes

I would make it in a pale green! What a summer top!

4 Likes

I looked at your shop, and I am going to make the sunburst hat!

5 Likes

I’d think I’d make it either white or green!

5 Likes

I would make this just like it is or in orange! : ) I would also make this in purple :wink:

5 Likes

:sunflower:L​:heart:VE this pattern! I would make the top in an ivory tweed color but keep the sunflowers just like you have them! Super cute! :sunflower:

6 Likes

This is just so sweet! I’d probably make it the same colors as yours. I like the look of sunflowers and denim blue.

5 Likes

I would make it either with yellow and brown to make it look like a bigger sunflower or probably white and yellow for more of a I guess kind of cottagecore look.

6 Likes

I would make it in a mauve color, I love it !!

4 Likes

I love the blue color you used for it! I might use a sage green or indigo color

4 Likes

Black and yellow. Gorgeous!

5 Likes

I would make one in the same color, it’s so pretty!

4 Likes

this is such a pretty pattern!! i’d definitely make it pink!!

4 Likes

I would make in different shades of blue.

6 Likes

This top looks so pretty!!:heart_eyes:
I’d probably make them in pretty pastel shades or lavender instead of the blue and white and yellow for the :sunflower:

3 Likes

Looks pretty :star_struck:
I would
Make it in lavender, baby blue or light pink

4 Likes

If I won, I’ll make this beautiful pattern in lilac or sky blue​:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart: I think it would see absolutely cute​:blue_heart::purple_heart::sparkles:

3 Likes

This is such a beautiful top! I would 100% make it in black! :slight_smile:

3 Likes