Surprise 600 follower bundles giveaway and New Year's Eve giveaway

My shop just reached 600 followers so I held a surprise giveaway!

Congratulations @agilliland, @Pinkfrog, and @CricketCrochet! You each won a different bundle from my shop.

My next giveaway drawing will be New Year’s Eve at midnight and the prize is every pattern I add to Ribblr in 2024! I already have three in active development and many more planned.

All you have to do to enter is follow my Ribblr shop. Likes and shares on social media are always appreciated but not required. I’m suettle on Ribblr, Instagram, Ravelry, and YouTube. Thank you all so much for your support!

Can’t find a tiny design you want? Suggest or commission it!

13 Likes

Ooo exciting, your giveaway ideas are heccin cool

4 Likes

I’ll look forward to the new year!

3 Likes

Thanks so much! I try to make it fun and rewarding. :star_struck:

3 Likes

Congrats!! Yall deserve it :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: so excited to see what’s to come in the new year :tada:

3 Likes

AHH CONGRATS!! I love all your patterns but are PAID and my mom doesn’t let meee. :sob:

3 Likes

Congrats on reaching a milestone!!

Cat Celebrate GIF

2 Likes

I understand your frustration, it’s hard not having your own money that you can choose how to spend. I’ll add a couple more free patterns next year. I approve several pattern testers for each design and that’s a good way to earn my patterns. Otherwise good luck in the giveaway drawings and thank you for your support!

2 Likes

Thank you! I’m sure I’ll love your new patterns! :smiley:

2 Likes

I love how the gift tag says “To: You?”
Loved testing for you 🩵

2 Likes

Heehee it could be you! Good luck and thanks for being an awesome tester!:crossed_fingers:

2 Likes