Ta da I finally finished knitting my first ever striped gloves

Yay i have put off all my own knitting and crochet to do Ribblr tester patterns and plus ive been going at crochet everyday and in the meantime my right arm/ elbow is still painful but Im alive and breathing and thats the main thing. Im a Christian woman Seventh-day Adventist and I love my crafts. :laughing:
I started them on 1st August as to make plain colors but nah decided to go Stripes since learning colorwork with Ribblr. The pattern i got out of a Magazine over 29 years ago. Theres no designer for them just page 72 woman’s day. May 1997.

Im very proud as i make for my friends not me really

16 Likes

dog GIF
me, looking at all the weaving left to do

6 Likes

They look wonderful! Well done! And I hope your pain eases soon. :revolving_hearts:

3 Likes

They look great! Kudos

3 Likes

Isn’t finishing them a great feeling?!

3 Likes

That’s a good one ! @anon5108995

2 Likes

these look great! my first attempt at full gloves is on my to-do list for this winter - I already ordered conductive thread online to add Swiss stitched into a few fingers too so phone can be used without cold fingers :blush:

5 Likes

I have 3 journals and binders full of folders full of pictures that I have either doodled or torn out of a magazine at some point

3 Likes

conductive thread, hmm will have to see about getting some of that!

4 Likes

I found both black & white on amazon and figure it’ll last quite a while as it’s not needed for the whole glove

4 Likes

ohhhh these are cool :purple_heart: :green_heart:

3 Likes

congradulations!

3 Likes