tab out with pattern up

So, I’m a bit of a multitasker, and I like to crochet while I’m fishing in Trove or watching a movie, but when I select a different tab, the pattern blurs out. Is there a way to turn this feature off?

I’m sure the feature is there to prevent copying the patterns, but it doesn’t actually stop taking pictures of the pattern or anything because of certain base functions in Windows. I use one of these when bringing up questions on testing projects with the designers. (But I don’t copy more than what’s necessary to do that with.)
(This paragraph has been altered to hide the workarounds I know of to this security measure. If ribblr staff need the ways I know of, please feel free to message me directly.)

What can be done about the defocus blur, if anything? It makes controlling my videos or doing my fishing very difficult if I have to stay on the ribblr page the whole time.

Just a snip of the pattern I’m working on now to showcase.

Edit: Forgot to add that I get this both on firefox and chrome, although it did get turned off for a while on both it came back.

8 Likes

Tagging @Ribblr to help you get some insight

2 Likes

I think this may be to prevent pattern sharing? idrk though

1 Like

Hi!
We’re sorry for the inconvenience.

This is a security feature and unfortunately there’s no way to turn it off.

We have logged your feedback so our team can take a deeper look into it.

2 Likes

thank you for your input! I’ll be happy to help any way I can. ^-^

1 Like