Take part in the Ribblympics: Unleash Your Creativity with Katia Yarns and Ribblr!

follow the pattern by Katia Yarns! :purple_heart:

4 Likes

Essentially your supposed to use the pattern by Katia yarns for the granny square, then make whatever you want out of it!

4 Likes

I’m working on a blanket :smiling_face: I still have quite a few more squares to make but it’s fun seeing the ones that are there.

8 Likes

Here is mine! It was supere fun to make! It is a rug.

7 Likes

I had to make my dad something for his birthday but now I can work on my sweater vest!

6 Likes

So basically we crochet one of those granny squares and make something out of it? Also this is gonna be sooo exciting because I haven’t made a granny square once… I have been meaning to tho.

6 Likes

YES!! :raised_hands: exactly

5 Likes

If we need more time can we work on it on week three?

4 Likes

You can :ok_hand:

5 Likes

That’s great! :grin:

4 Likes

YAY!!! I am soooooo excited. I am gonna start today! But by any chance is there a video to teach? I just thought it would be more helpful for me.

5 Likes

We had it in the last Ribblr Show!

6 Likes

**Oh thanks you!

4 Likes

My first granny square! I ran out of the middle yellow yarn so had to substitute it. Oh wait! I was supposed to use beige instead of green. NOOOOO

6 Likes

Is it like a store? Where do you find the link to it?

4 Likes

This looks so cool! You are so talented!!

4 Likes

Just finished up this bralette modeled by my partner :two_hearts: https://ribblr.com/makes/Plentyofplushies/3-granny-square-patterns-in-instagranny-Crochet?referrer=476965

8 Likes

Did you use cotton yarn?

3 Likes

Ooooooo. The yarn looks very nice

2 Likes

Good question. Is #ribblympics the event hashtag?

6 Likes