Taking a mental health break

I will be taking a break, i will not be posting a pattern this month (sorry about that). Ive had a lot going on with friends, and family. Im also way behind on christmas presents, and busy with family. With the exception of me taking a break, i will still be testing the patterns i got accepted for. Sorry that there will not be a pattern this month, i was hoping to have one come out christmas day but that wont be happening. Thanks for your understanding and for reading this, have a great rest of your day and or night.

27 Likes

Take all the breaks you need Ollie, your mental and physical health comes first <333
I’m always here if you need to talk!

7 Likes

We love you Ollie :heartpulse::heartpulse::heartpulse:
I hope things get better for you soon!🫶🏽

6 Likes

Love you Ollie! Take as long of a break as you need, I’m sure everyone understands. Your health is much more important than a pattern! <33

6 Likes

Please take your time, your health is more important :two_hearts:
If you need anything at all, I am always happy to listen :mending_heart:

6 Likes

take as long of a break you need ollie <3 i’m always here to talk, your health always comes first <3333

5 Likes

hope youre able to feel better after this time! we love you ollie! take as much time as you possibly need, its super important! we’ll all be here with open arms when you get back! sending lots of love x 🫶🏼:sparkles::purple_heart:

5 Likes

Take your time! Ly Ollie!:heart::heart::heart::heart:

2 Likes