taking another break.

hello. as from the MILLIONS and BILLIONS of posts i’ve made ab this, i have decided to take “another” break due to depression, anxiety and stress. im just a really scared and confused person atm and idk what to do anymore. will only be on here to finish some testers. i hope you understand. :heart: - apologies for making another post ab the same exact thing.

46 Likes

we’ll miss youuuu

4 Likes

Don’t worry Maple! We all love you so very much, and we’ll be waiting for you when you come back! Take care of your self<3! Please don’t feel shy to pm me for anything at all!

3 Likes

hope your break goes well for you

1 Like

Noo we will miss you stay safe and crochet plenty! :sob::sob::sob::heart_hands: please don’t eat vanilla powder and eat some bread. Stay alive please I’m begging you stay alive! Please I will cry if you die :sob: have a nice break. Stay safe, And talk to me every once in a while so I know ur ok , ok? I’m going to miss you so so so so very much!

2 Likes

Miss u :pleading_face::heart_hands:

1 Like

we all will miss you so muchhh :pensive: :heart_hands: :sparkling_heart: :nail_care:

2 Likes

Awwwwwww bye! I’ll miss u SSOOOOO much​:sob: come back soon and keep crocheting. U are an amaing kind and talented person but if u need a break, do what’s best for u. Come back soon… OR ELSE HEHE
WELL MISS U​:sob::sob::sob: stay safe and healthy
Don’t forget to crochettt :))
🫶🏻:yarn::sob::pensive::smiling_face::heartpulse:

2 Likes

maple nooo :sob:
ill miss you, PLEASE stay safe <3

3 Likes

I hope your break helps you. Make sure you do things that relax or comfort you and make plenty of time for yourself. I hope you feel better soon

2 Likes

ok will miss u<3 hope u feel better!!!

2 Likes

Thats alright! I hope during the break you get better. Im sending prayers your way​:heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

i don’t know you that well but from what i see and hear about ur a really sweet person. i hope you have an amazing break, stay safe and get some rest <3

2 Likes

I’ll miss you Evie!! :people_hugging: :hearts:

2 Likes

Take care of yourself!

Feel Better Get Well Soon GIF by Chippy the Dog

2 Likes

Have a well deserved break and feel better

2 Likes

Take care of yourself. :black_heart: We’ll be here when you’re feeling better.

2 Likes

awww stay safe! we’ll miss u :heart:

2 Likes

I hope the break will help you feel better

1 Like