Test a pattern

I am dying to test a pattern :sob: I feel like ive became a full time tester since I started testing in August. But, recently the past maybe 2 weeks I havent really seen any patterns to test! I feel like Ive lost my job :rofl: I am just so dedicated to helping others. I really enjoy testing and giving back feedback. Ill even just read through your pattern for you to check mistakes. I dont know what to do with myself hahaa

19 Likes

I see loads of pattern tests. If you feel like you dont catch em fast enough, you can go into settings and mark the testing category as watching. And it will notify you on every new test right away.
Hope you find something soon <3

10 Likes

If you do clothes, I will have a hoodie pattern that needs testing. I just have to finish one arm and the hood, before posting a tester call.

9 Likes

I’m posting a tester call tomorrow (wink wink)

5 Likes

Ooo! I didnt know you could do that

4 Likes

I also didn’t know that I feel like I always miss all the tester calls :0 tysm

6 Likes

Sounds super cute!!

3 Likes

Ill be on the lookout

5 Likes

Might even post it tonight, I’m almost done

3 Likes

I love testing too! It gives me an excuse to make things to sell at the market. Haha! I also just love helping the awesome designers out on here. I will be putting up my owl pattern soon! :>

6 Likes

I’m going out of town on Wednesday. I hope I don’t miss your tester call @cheerfulcoyote

On that note, I’m so addicted to pattern testing that I have more than I can complete! I wish I could share a few with you @Itsamber !

5 Likes

Omg cant wait to see!! I love your patterns

5 Likes

Same

3 Likes

Omgg forreal

3 Likes

Posted :blue_heart:

2 Likes

I just posted a tester call for my men’s argyle sweater vest pattern if you’re interested! :innocent:

3 Likes

Saw this topic, and I just had to include you in my pattern test! :hugs:

It’s really difficult to pick who to choose with so many people applying!

4 Likes

Hi!! Hope you feel better soon. This shall too pass away, stay strong.
I have just posted a tester call for a bag. You can it check out or visit my instagram @crazinessovercrochet7 :blush:

2 Likes

this is unrelated i apologize but how do you have that little pride flag in a circle by your profile picture? I NEED ONE TOOOOOO

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.