*CLOSED* Test For Mini Crocheted Spider

Pattern : Mini Spider
Craft type : Crochet
Skill level : Beginner
Time : less than an hour
Sizes available: one approx 1.5 inch body
Yarn required: aran weight scraps
Time to complete testing: February 26th 2021
This a simple, beginner, seamless crocheted spider that can be made as a decoration or a cat toy. This is going to be a free pattern I just want 2 (or more) other crocheters to make one and make sure everything makes sense before I put it out into the world. I am fairly new to pattern making so all feedback is useful. I expect any testers to fill out the survey below and make a journal on Ribblr. I will gift you the pattern if interested, just let me know if you plan to use safety eyes, embroider eyes, or stick with no eyes (suggested if making a cat toy).

Survey

How would you rate the difficulty of this pattern?
What type/weight of yarn did you use? About how much (approx yards) did you use?
Were there any parts of the pattern that you found confusing? Anywhere pictures could be useful? Anything over explained or not explained logically?
Spelling errors? Grammar errors? Way to word things better?
Did you turn out how you expected? Are you happy with your finished object?
Other feedback?

12 Likes

I would love to test your spider.

3 Likes

This spider is really cute. I use to make crocheted animals, more or less complicated, I Can give a try to this pattern and give a complete feedback :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I sent it to you, thanks for volunteering!

2 Likes

Sounds good, sent it to you.

2 Likes

Owww this is so cute! I wanna test this :heart::heart::heart:

3 Likes

I sent it to you!

3 Likes

How cute, the yarn is perfect for a lil spider! I’d love test if you need any more testers. I’d add no eyes for a toy for my cat.

3 Likes

It’s always nice to have another pair of eyes look something over. I gifted it to you

3 Likes

Awesome, can’t wait to start! :grinning:

4 Likes

So cute! Wish I were a better crocheter, shaky hands make it difficult or I would join in.

1 Like

You are most welcome! Thanks

1 Like

This is so cute! And the pattern is very easy to understand :heart:

5 Likes

how cute!

2 Likes

Am I too late to test? My son would love this :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

I just published it for free. I hope you enjoy making one!

2 Likes

Looks creeyp cute. Wish I could crochet better, Good luck.

1 Like