🐱Tested this cutie Purrr-ger Cat🐈

I crocheted this sweet friend following @SammichStitches pattern and I could not be morè happy with the result!
Its easy to follow and has clear instructions.

Thanks for trusting in me to test your unique and beautiful pattern!:pray:t2::purple_heart::bangbang:

I hope you all love it :blush::yarn:

16 Likes

Oh wow it came out so cute!! I love the quality of the photo as well! I wish my camera was that good lol :rofl:

6 Likes

Thank youuu so much guapa!

Trust me when I say is the light through the Window and being steadily quiet during one minute long because if i do not do that my càmera does whatever it wants *trolls me everytime * :sob::rofl::rofl::rofl:

8 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

5 Likes

I love it so much! Thank you for testing :two_hearts:

6 Likes

I am so happy to read it :slight_smile: :pray:t2::pray:t2::heart: Thanks to you for having me!!:sparkles:

4 Likes

Looks great! And nice job on a fun pattern @SammichStitches

4 Likes

I had so much fun, it is greattt!!

3 Likes

It’s so so cute! OMG

3 Likes

Thankyou so muchhh, its all thanks to Samantha for letting me test her pattern :pray:t2::blush::bangbang::bangbang:

2 Likes

Also, not sure if @SammichStitches shared (memory is failing me), but it’s currently sale for another 23hrs if anyone else wants to make this

3 Likes

As a tester of this pattern i can confirm its a fun an entertaining project to make, its clear in the instructions and you Will love t’he final result!:slight_smile:

3 Likes

Aw thank you so much!
I didn’t want to spam with pattern shares so I didn’t make it it’s own post so I very much appreciate you sharing! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes