Tester Call: Bebe the Bee - Update: Closed

Hello! I hope that you all are having a great week so far! :wave:

I’m looking for four testers to help me test an Amigurumi e-pattern - Bebe the Bee! :slight_smile:

Drop a comment below if you want to help! :

A few things to note about this pattern:

1. Must have Bernat baby blanket yarn and a 5mm crochet hook
  2. Turnaround is one week
  3. Must have experience with Amigurumi - Intermediate level - there are increases, inv decreases, and sewing attachments.
  4. It would be great if you have prior experience with Bernat baby blanket yarn or other blanket yarn, but if you’re a confident beginner with this yarn, no problem :slight_smile:

The feedback that I am looking for is issues on:

Grammatical
Mathematical
Formatting
Clarity of Photos
Anything you like about the pattern or design
Or any creative suggestion you may want to offer

Thank you so much in advanced for anyone willing to help! :heart:

Pattern update: now closed!

Olivia

11 Likes

Hello, would like to be a tester for your pattern if it’s still available. I have agood experience with the yarn also good working with amigurumis and all abbreviations related to it.

I can’t say am proficient but pretty good on it, I tested for some other designers and worked out good. :ok_hand:t2: :blush:

5 Likes

Hello dear, done the testing with this lovely pattern. All steps was so clear and easy to follow, I like the photos how to sew the wings in lined with the eyes.

Bellow photo with too diferrent work one with hook size 5mm and use eyes 12mm the yarn from the same brand but was thicker than the one in pattern. Was happy with the pattern and excited so I made the second one with hook 8mm and eyes 15mm. They are both looks beautiful and love :heart_eyes: them. Thank you for this chance to test your pattern.

7 Likes

Thank you so much! :sparkling_heart::hugs:

Your bees are perfect and so adorable! I adore your photo so much! I’ll send the free pattern later on today and tag your beautiful bees on social media! :sparkling_heart::honeybee::sparkling_heart::honeybee:

You are the absolute best!:sparkling_heart: I’m sending so much love your way! I hope something amazing happens to you today! :sparkling_heart::honeybee:

Olivia :sparkling_heart:

5 Likes

You most welcome dear, send you back so much love too :sparkling_heart: and something beautiful and amazing like you to happen with you too. Wish good day :blossom: :honeybee:

5 Likes