CLOSED | TESTER CALL! ‘Chunky Cow Slippers’! 🐮

We’re looking for a few testers to test this new Ribblr design - Chunky Cow Slippers ,which are a super cute and fluffy slippers made with chunky chenille yarn! If you are an intermediate crocheter, or an advanced beginner, then this is just for you! This pattern includes a full video tutorial as well! :cow2:

Pattern: Chunky Cow Slippers
Craft type: Crochet
Skill level: Intermediate
Sizes available: Kids-Adults
Materials required: 200-300g Chunky chenille yarn (In Main color, up to 50g in all other colors), you’ll also need thick felt fabric and some craft supplies such as needles, thread and toy stuffing.
Testing starts: 17th June
Testing ends: 8th July

If you are chosen, you will be gifted with this pattern - make sure you start a pattern journal and make a note of the size you are making, so we can see your WIP notes & photos.

Comment below if you’re interested in testing this pattern, and which size are you going to make!
:purple_heart:

36 Likes

I’d love to test this pattern! I’d be doing the adult size slippers! Thank you!

2 Likes

I love this pattern!!!, I’d like doing the adult and kids sizes slippers!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

I’d love to test either adult or child!

3 Likes

I love this pattern, so beautiful. Id be doing the adult size please

3 Likes

So adorable!!! Would love to test the pattern for these! I am pushing myself out of my comfort zone on projects… .this would be awesome!. And I could do whatever size you need or have left. Creators choice.

3 Likes

I love it! I will love to test it! Any size will be amazing. Thank you very much :revolving_hearts: Greetings from Argentina! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::sparkling_heart:

3 Likes

Me encantaria hacer este patron, para tamaño adulto y niños!!

2 Likes

I love it… i want test knit!!! Adulta size

2 Likes

I have been waiting for this pattern and I would be the happiest person ever if I got to test this pattern!!! Honestly any size is fine, best would be small adult :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

I would absolutely love to make this! I am obsessed with cows lol. I would love to make it in the children’s size or adult! :heart::heart:

2 Likes

I would love this measure test. I’m thinking of making it adult size.

2 Likes

Hello, beautiful those cows.
I would like to be your testers. I would do it for a child.

2 Likes

Yes, child size

2 Likes

I would love to test this pattern! Interested in making all sizes

2 Likes

I’d love to test the adult size!

2 Likes

I want to participate and do both for adults and children

2 Likes

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

I’d love to test this pattern❤️ adult size