Tester call closed-going back to drawing board: Easy-Peasy Chunky Cable Knit Hat

I need 2-3 testers for my Easy Chunky Cable Knit Hat - Knitting ePattern
Would like testing completed by end of Aug
1-2 photos of completed hat
Journal to track progress
Constructive feedback and or ideas to improve pattern are welcome

9 Likes

So beautiful :two_hearts:
IF nobody jumps on here, I can do a test, but give someone else a chance first :smiley::two_hearts:

6 Likes

I’d love to test it, but I don’t have any chunky yarns :frowning:

6 Likes

I don’t know how to knit but i just want to appreciate your pattern. :heart:

7 Likes

You can create chunky yarn from one strand of yarn google turning 8 ply or yarn into to chunky yarn

7 Likes

What sizes?

6 Likes

Id love to test your cable beanie its been a few years since Cable but its like driving you never forgot.

6 Likes

What sizes are to be made??,deadline you said 2 weeks?? The pompom looks interesting what yarn is it made from thankyou :relaxed:

5 Likes

Its always the right time to learn. Library books is a dood start or youtu.be

6 Likes

Hello,
Or riding a bicycle, kind of wobbly at first but then it comes back to you. I have added several progress photos in the pattern which should help. If you are willing to give it a try let me know. My aim is for the pattern to be as clear as possible for a beginner.
Sandi

7 Likes

Hello,
At this time, it’s only one size, Adult Medium because I’m the adult medium guinea pig. I’ve been knitting for years but only started writing patterns recently so I’m still in my “sizing” learning curve. Let me know if you are interested in testing.
Sandi

9 Likes

You are sweet, thank you. My mother-in- law taught me to knit an eon ago. My first attempts were only attractive to a passing albatross for nesting material, but she also taught me to persist and stick with it. Her advice worked not only to keep learning but to put up with her son!
Sandi

9 Likes

5 Likes

I wish I had time right now, was hoping you might have child size… Keep me in mind if you ever make more sizes

5 Likes

Just came back to see if you got enough testers.
Awww,… IF you want me to check it out, holler :two_hearts:

4 Likes