Tester Call ❣ [CLOSED]

Hello, I just finished my very first pattern and I need testers to test my pattern. It is an easy, beginner friendly pattern. I already set my pattern on public, so everyone can access it, but I need a few people to give me a feedback in case there’s any errors. Thank you :heart:
Bento Chimken

8 Likes

I read through the pattern and it looks good. Really cute. I can see me making a lot of these. Unfortunately I am testing another large pattern now and cannot. I’m sure someone will be able to help you out.

5 Likes

No worries ! Thank you so much for your feedback ! :purple_heart:

3 Likes

This is such a cute pattern. I would be happy to test it. :grin: I will give feedback after.

6 Likes

Thank you so much ! Please keep me updated :purple_heart:

3 Likes

I could test this for you, would start in a couple of days :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

I wold like to work on it, already start working :blush:

4 Likes

Thank you so much ! Please keep me updated :purple_heart:

1 Like

Thank you so much ! Keep me updated :purple_heart:

2 Likes

Done with the testing and uploaded the final shape. Thank you for this opportunity :pray:.

2 Likes

Thank you so much for testing ! It looks adorable :purple_heart:

2 Likes

You most welcome :bouquet:

2 Likes

I finished the chicken a little bit ago. The pattern is easy to read. I like how you list out each of the repeating rows. It made it where I could just cross off instead of having to keep count of the rows.
I also had to adapt the pattern a little since I don’t have felt. I used French knots for the eyes and straight stitches for the beak and cheeks.

4 Likes

Already finished the pattern and update the photos on my journal. Here the finished item :heavy_heart_exclamation: I like the comb looking as a heart shape adorable :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

aww it looks so cute ! Thank you for testing ! :purple_heart: :pleading_face:

1 Like

I love it ! :pleading_face: Looks so cuddly :purple_heart:

2 Likes

And it is, thanks again :blush:. Will love to test again for you.

2 Likes

Thank you so much ! :purple_heart:

2 Likes