TESTER CALL! 'Cropped Autumn Cardi! (CLOSED)

We’re looking for testers to test this brand new crochet Ribblr design: The Cropped Autumn Cardi!
This is an elegant design with puffy bishop sleeves, that you can adjust to any length!
If you are an intermediate or an advanced-beginner crocheter, then this pattern is just for you!

Pattern: Cropped Autumn Cardi
Craft type: Crochet
Skill level: Intermediate
Sizes available: XS-3XL
Materials required: Light worsted/DK yarn (approx 350g-700g total depending on size)
Time to complete testing: 1st of October

Note: You will need to take pictures of the final make. Pictures should be taken with a good camera or phone camera and should be shot with good lighting (either natural light, or artificial). Please make sure that you are able to do that before applying.

To apply to be a tester, comment below which size you want to make.
If you are chosen, you will be added as a tester and will have the pattern in your library by the 7th of September - make sure you start a pattern journal and make a note of the size you are making, so we can see your WIP notes & photos.

Can’t wait to see your beautiful cardigans!
:purple_heart:

34 Likes

I qould like to make a size Medium :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Hello! I would like to make a size medium or large. I don’t mind

2 Likes

Hi, I’d love to make the size small x

2 Likes

Hello! I want to make the size 2XL!

2 Likes

Hey there! I’d love to try the M/L for y’all :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hi! I would like to test for size small :blush:

1 Like

Hello, It’s very nice. I would like to test a size L/XL. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I’d love to test a large or xl! Or any size really. I’d find someone to gift it to :heart:

2 Likes

Hi and welcome to Ribblr @Madinina @Katefol @evakoffi @emilysophia @Amyjacobs @HoloInfinity @MoniCrot @m0ll3h @Phild01 @GracielaSimon ! You’ll love Ribblr! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

I can test for either medium or large size.

2 Likes

I would love to test size S

2 Likes

This is so cute! I would love to make a size medium or large :relaxed:

2 Likes

I would make a large I prefer a sloucher cardigan

2 Likes

Hola, me gustaría probar una talla mediana o grande! :revolving_hearts:

2 Likes

I’d love to try the medium size😍

2 Likes

Welcome to Ribblr @Sofilandi @Yarnoverhere @hayleysue27 @badfelts @cozycupcake @chiaseed @nituniru @Cat2497 @AizCrochet @eggtart ! You’ll love it here :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Hello, I would love to test this for you! I can do either a small/med or large. Hope you pic me:p
Thank you for the consideration!

2 Likes

I would like to make a medium! I am an intermediate crocheter and love it so much!

2 Likes

I would love to test the 3x! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: what a lovely pattern!

2 Likes