(CLOSED!) Tester call, dinosaur

I need a few testers to test out my newly created pink and white dinosaur I need this the deadline is June 15th so you can take your time :slight_smile: no need to worry about when this post is closed go to my shop and it’ll probably be free there and also I do need a picture of the product just incase something is wrong with my wording or not. let me know if something is wrong with the pattern.

24 Likes

Sorry about the auto correct it’s a pink and white dino I need to have tested

9 Likes

So cute! I can help test :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I will get the dinosaur pattern to you as soon as possible

5 Likes

Is there any spikes?
And how long did it take+when’s the due date? :slight_smile:

Sorry for all my question​:sweat_smile: one more though
Did it take a lot of yarn?

3 Likes

Oooh, she’s cute. I would love to test her!

5 Likes

Would love to test this out it’s super cute

3 Likes

Ooooh! That looks like a fun one to test! I volunteer!! :sauropod: :t_rex:

4 Likes

I can definitely test this pattern for you!

4 Likes

I would love to test this!

3 Likes

Wow he looks adorable would love to be a tester :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Yes this pattern does come with 8 spikes that will be shown in the pattern

5 Likes

And also yes this pattern does take quite much yarn to be finished.I suggest if you are going to make it have 218 yrds incase of any mistakes or if there is something you want to redo.
There is a due date of June 15th. I do need a picture of the finished product.

Hope this answers your questions

6 Likes

hi! i’d love to try this out <3

3 Likes

This is SOOOO cute
I would LOVE to test it <3

5 Likes

@Justamushroomfrog did you gift me a pattern?

3 Likes

I will still be accepting testers until may 31st everyone who said they’d like to test has or is being sent the pattern please send a picture of the finished product when you can I want to know what your Dino’s look like :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Yes you should have the pattern in my patterns if you still don’t after one day please let me know

5 Likes

Oh I’m really sorry but I could not test O was just asking question :sweat_smile: my bad I should have said it earlier. You can take the pattern back if you want. I’m so sorry​:pensive:I should have clarified that.

4 Likes

It’s okay I understand I was also a little bit confused if you wanted to test but you didn’t know how many spikes there was because of the picture

5 Likes