TESTER CALL- doggy triceratops bucket hat {TESTING CLOSED}

Ok! If you want to test my pattern i will send you an invite and when your done just send me pictures of your end product and feedback, ty! :cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes

No problem! Good luck with your pattern testing! And such a cute dog :dog2::dog::two_hearts:

5 Likes

adorable!

4 Likes

I’d be happy to help test

3 Likes

Id love to test for you also!

3 Likes

@Karametra or @NoKittenAroundStudio can we merge these 2 topics?

@MaddiesCrochetFloofies this is super cute, good luck with your test!

1 Like

I would love to test for this

2 Likes

Hi! Should would you like it to be merged into this topic or vice versa?

It’s not mine, just came across both and figured I’d ask one of you to help…

1 Like

Ok!
Edit: I’ve now done it :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I need testers for my DOGGY BUCKET HAT WITH HORNS INTERMEDIATE - Crochet
:star_struck:hi! this is my first pattern and I need testers, this is a triceratops dog bucket hat that is pretty easy and quick to make, message me if you are interested, thank you! (feedback on any unclear instructions, typos, etc., or just any feedback, in general, is greatly appreciated, I need 5 testers max, and the deadline is 2022-10-26T05:00:00Z2022-11-13T18:00:00Z)
In Your Face Hello GIF

10 Likes

What size dog does it fit?

4 Likes

I don’t have a specific size but here are the measurements…

Top part of the hat (between the ears) = 8cm wide
Width space of ear holes = 7cm each
Circumference of the hat (below the ears) = 30cm
Brim of hat = 4cm long
Length of strings = 25cm each

my dog is about a medium sized dog

3 Likes

Maddie, This is freakin adorable! What size of yarn does this require and what hook size. I have limited hooks.
Most important questions: your puppy is adorable!! What is his/her name and what type of dog are they??

3 Likes

oh my god! so cute! would love to but i’m not intermediate and i don’t have a dog :frowning:

3 Likes

Im using…
weight: 4 poly
Hook: 5.5mm or 5mm

Her name is leia and shes a mutt :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Intermediate is like right in between pro and beginner so im sure you could do it !

3 Likes

I did comment on your original post, but just saw this. I can test if you still need more testers.

2 Likes

I would love to test! :blush:

3 Likes

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:Awww, Leia is a perfect model. Would love to test and see if i can make it fit my Frenchie lol

4 Likes