Tester call: ERAS tour bag (taylors version)

INSTAGRAM POST NOW UP I am exited to DEBUT my new pattern and I am asking for some FEARLESS crocheters to SPEAK NOW and apply for this pattern test. So grab your RED even if it was made in 1989. Don’t worry about your REPUTATION because I will be choosing lots of testers so you can turn this pattern in to a FOLKLORE to be passed down forEVERMORE. I hope you don’t spend your MIDNIGHTS finishing this bag.

So make the crochet bag, Take the moment and taste it, You’ve got no reason to be afraid.

For anyone that doesn’t speak swiftie I’m having a tester call for this read inspired crochet bag.

Instructions for entering:
Follow my Ribblr and Instagram
Like the tester call post when it comes out
• Leave a comment on this post and comment on my Instagram post when it comes out and (optional) tag some friends who might want to test
•Post the first slide to your story and tag me when my Instagram post comes out

My post for this will come out about Tuesday so you guys are getting early access

Please note:
-Pattern is beginner/intermediate level and involves color changes
-I will pick roughly 10 testers
-You must have Ribblr or be willing to make an account
-Applications will close in 5-10 days
-Please have the pattern finished within 2-3 weeks and provide feedback
-This bag uses a 5 mm crochet hook with weight 4 yarn

• make sure you have/ are willing to buy the colors that you need for this project ( a color for the main part of the bag, green, yellow, pink, red, blue, dark green, black, dark blue, purple, and gray)

I need testers for my ERAS tour bag (taylors version) - Crochet ePattern
Click pattern photo to apply:

16 Likes

i love this!

3 Likes

NICEEEEe

2 Likes

I would love for you to apply hi

2 Likes

I love your pfp and i would love to see you apply

2 Likes

cuteee!1 goodluck with testing!!

3 Likes

I would but I don’t have the yarns needed (colors)

2 Likes

Thanks and i wish i had time sorry

1 Like

I’d love to apply :green_heart::yellow_heart::purple_heart::heart:🩵:black_heart:🩷🩶:brown_heart::blue_heart:

what is your instagram?

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.