Tester call for Crochet: 3 in 1 Dinos & Dragons pattern

I need testers for my 3 in 1 Dinos & Dragons pattern - Crochet ePattern
Due Date:
Additional Requirements:
Click pattern photo to apply:
3 in 1 Dinos & Dragons pattern

This is my new 3 in 1 pattern of dinos & dragons, the best combo! I adore these little guys are they are SOOO to make. They work up super quick and are NO SEW! that’s right, completely no sew.

Now I just need some volunteers to test out these adorable patterns for me.

I’m am going to be getting testers from Instagram and Ribblr. If you have a crochet following on Instagram, I would really really appreciate it if you would apply to the tester call on my Instagram instead.

PLEASE NOTE: BELOW REQUIREMENTS RELATE TO INSTAGRAM TESTERS ONLY.

If you would like to test please read requirements. You will need to know basic sewing and crochet skills, single crochet, increase, decrease, slip-stitch, chain stitch, magic ring, bobble stitch.

REQUIREMENTS :dragon:

I used super chunky yarn.
12mm eyes

You need to;
:star: have a public crochet account
:star: follow me
:star: like and save this post
:star: comment that you’d like to test & tag 3 crocheters that may be interested
:star: share this post to your story and tag me.

***Ribblr requirements;

:sparkles:message me with any feedback regarding the pattern
:sparkles:the journal is not for feedback or criticism, only your progress on the pattern as this will be seen by everyone even after the pattern is released.
:sparkles:to complete the test you must complete your journal, including good photos of your finished plushies
:sparkles:any social media coverage is appreciated and encouraged but not required

You will have 14 days to complete (please only apply if you can finish in this time). Deadline is 14th June.

You will need to post the finished products on your page and tag me (any other posts and videos please do also tag me :heart:).

Testers will be chosen 31 May​:star_struck:

GOOD LUCK

42 Likes

I can do this!! I would love to test for you :grin:

4 Likes

Would love to test this!!

4 Likes

Id love to test this for u!!
I’d love to use velvet yarn and a 3mm hook
@SunshineStudio @kballard @littlemisswonderful

7 Likes

Aw these are adorable​:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

3 Likes

I’d love to test for you but is a substitute yarn ok?

3 Likes

i can’t test, but oh my gosh those are so cute!! I’ll be watching for their drop

2 Likes

omggg me please! I would love to test using chenille yarn and a 3mm hook!
Tysm Maple for the tag ilysmmm <3!
@crotchetingcreations @EV13isSPOCY @craftycellist @BubblzCrochet

6 Likes

Sure that would be fine

3 Likes

:star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck:

1 Like

I’d love to test this!!! (Thanks for the tag nesscat) I’d use either velvet or acrylic with a 3.25 mm hook! I love dragons and dinos. I’d do all three!!

4 Likes

I would use sweet snuggles lite with 6mm hook. I applied here instead of instagram because I only have like half the amount of followers you have haha but I can apply there instead if you prefer! I did follow you though, chubbsanddrecrochet is me, and I would post there after as well :smiling_face:
@idiosyncrasu @crochetgirl21 @SporkyGirl

4 Likes

Wish I had the time to test these r adorable. What is your IG handle so I can find you there?

3 Likes

@elisesophiedesigns. Also, I have upped the tester call length to 2 weeks if that helps by any chance

4 Likes

I can test and post to insta after.

3 Likes

If you don’t mind, I’ll wait until I’m picking my testers and I’ll choose whether I want you to do Ribblr, or insta based on the amount of testers I get on Instagram

5 Likes

Ok sounds good :slight_smile:

4 Likes

OMGG THIS IS AMAZINGGG i need to test!!
i’d use either sweet snuggles lite with a 4 mm hook or velvet yarn with a 3.5 mm hook!

@SunshineStudio @BubblzCrochet @Paradise08

BTW i can probably do all !!!

7 Likes

Is the name going to be dinos and dragons? if so u might want to change it a little bit because i also have a bundle in my shop with that name. It might make us both lose customers.

4 Likes

The pattern is 3 in 1 Dinos & Dragons, and it’s gonna be on my Etsy too which is my main seller

3 Likes