Tester call for Crochet: 3 in 1 Mallard duck, Duck and Chick

I need testers for my 3 in 1 Mallard duck, Duck and Chick - Crochet ePattern
Click pattern photo to apply:

TESTERS WANTED

I am looking for testers for my new 3 in 1 Mallard duck, duck and chick pattern. This is a test for ALL of these variations.

This is a beginner friendly pattern and is no sew, but please only apply if you have crochet experience.

This tester call will close Tuesday 5th September at 6pm UK time, and no more testers will be chosen after this time.

You will have until MONDAY 11th September at 6pm UK time to finish this tester. These chicks/ducks take around 30-40 minutes to make each (for experience crocheters).

ONLY APPLY IF YOU CAN COMPLETE THE TEST IN THE GIVEN TIME

Requirements
—————————————————

*must apply to test by clicking on photo, but also comment on this post
*must complete test within given time frame
*must not post specific feedback on journal, but message me
*must complete and post journal in given time frame
*if you have any socials, any posts or mentions would be highly appreciated @EliseSophieDesigns

Good luck to you all

Thank you to anyone who applies and to any past testers who would like to apply again :gift_heart:

20 Likes

So cute! Are there any yarn requirements?

4 Likes

Aww! adorable!

4 Likes

I used super bulky but you can use whatever you like

5 Likes

Hi! Would love to test your cute duckies and chickies!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I am quite new to Ribblr but had been given some chances to test patterns. The patterns have yet to drop for a few of my makes to be visible I think?

But I can definitely finish by Sept 11 - and noted on your requirements! :pray:

5 Likes

So cuteeeeeeee​:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Applied!! So cute

5 Likes

These are all so cute! I’d love to test for you :blush:

4 Likes

These are cute! I applied! These are adorable! If you choose me I’ll most likely use super bulky yarn and my 8 or 7mm hook. You can check out my makes here or on Instagram @kelscraftedcritters! Best of luck with your test!

4 Likes

I would love to test! My work is on ig @vip.crochet23 so you can see it!

4 Likes

These are very cute! My daughter is a lover of ducks! It’s a bit of an obsession at my house. I haven’t made anything like these yet and would love to test if chosen.

4 Likes

Hi, I’m new to Ribbler but have been crocheting amigurumi for the last year. These ducks look right up my alley!

4 Likes

Very cute. Would love to test all of these! Love your patterns. :heart: :blue_heart: :purple_heart: :sparkling_heart: :heartpulse: :cupid: :heart: can’t find the heart you used but, I am a past tester for you. Thanks

4 Likes

Hey! I would LOVE to test this!!,

2 Likes

Thank you for letting me test this super cute pattern! I found no mistakes/errors. The pattern was supper easy to follow. Pictures are in my journal.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.