(CLOSED) Tester call for Crochet: 3 in 1 NO-SEW Minecraft Frog, Tadpole & Lily Pad, Crochet Minecraft Collab Patterns

I need testers for my 3 in 1 NO-SEW Minecraft Frog, Tadpole & Lily Pad, Crochet Minecraft Collab

This is crochet pattern is part of a minecraft mob & flower pattern collab with: @CreshesxCritters @EV13isSPOCY @Raynestorm @maddiecore @XxTheCosmosxX and @SP4C3W4ST3

I am looking for 3-5 testers for my 3 in 1 frog, tadpole and lily pad patterns!

This pattern bundle includes: a frog with lily pad, a tadpole and the lily pad itself.
These patterns are completely no-sew, level intermediate and the tadpole & lily pad take less than 1 hour to make!

As a tester, you can choose to do all 3 of the patterns, (or you can just do 1 or 2).
If you only want to make 1 or 2 of the 3 patterns, then please comment which patterns you want to make and what yarn you would use after applying!

Materials:
-3.5mm hook (you can use any)

• Yarn: Dark Green, Light Green, Beige, Yellow, Pink, Grey-Brown (you can use any yarn and any weight)
  • Eyes: 12mm for tadpole, oval eyes for frog (but you can use any or embroider them on instead)
    • Some stuffing

As a tester you will need to:

• Finish the pattern on time (I am willing to give 1-2 day extensions if needed)
  • Provide feedback and improvements for the pattern
  • Upload photos of your finished Plush/ies
  • Spot any errors/mistakes in the pattern and let me know about them

This tester call will close on Monday the 6th and I will be picking the testers then!
The testers will have 10 days to test the pattern (deadline is the 16th, but I am willing to give 1-2 day extensions if needed).

I plan on releasing the pattern on the 18th of May!
This will be a free pattern bundle!

Click pattern photo to apply:
3 in 1 NO-SEW Minecraft Frog, Tadpole & Lily Pad, Crochet Minecraft Collab Patterns

27 Likes

can it in acryl yarn?

4 Likes

Yes, you can use any yarn!

4 Likes

i want to try them all they are cute

3 Likes

this is literally this best :sob: id love to test this for u!!
if i get picked id use bernet velvet with a 3mm hook ^^
I’ll make the lilypad and or the frog

4 Likes

omg so cute!!! will def make in future love it!!!

4 Likes

Those are sooooo cute! I would love to test but I’m a little busy so I might just do the lily pad if that’s ok : ) I would use sweet snuggles lite size 6 yarn or velvet yarn!

4 Likes

cute! i’d make the tadpole and if i had time, the lily pad, or vice versa!
if i get picked, i’d probably use sweet snuggles lite yarn and a 4 mm hook

5 Likes

These are so cute! I would love to test the lily pad and the frog. I also use premier parfait chunky

6 Likes

JGXUTPVPUC GOOD LUCK WlTH TESTING ITS SO CUTE!!!

4 Likes

I would like to make the lily pad in Bernat Velvet with a 5mm hook if chosen. :blush:

4 Likes

This is sooooo cute. I wish I had all the correct yarn colors. Good luck with testing!

4 Likes

You have the cutest patterns!!!

4 Likes

The tester is closed now.
I will now be picking the testers.
Ty for everyone’s support!
(Just a reminder: I plan on releasing the pattern on the 18th of May!)

5 Likes

@leaders

6 Likes