Tester call for Crochet: 6 in one Christmas bundle with accessories

I need testers for my 6 in one Christmas bundle with accessories - Crochet ePattern
Click pattern photo to apply:

Thank you so much for checking this out! This is a Christmas bundle it includes a snowman, a gingerbread man, a reindeer, a polar bear, penguins, and extra accessories. Each pattern is type separately so it is like a bundle. There are lots of note in between some of the rounds please make sure to read all of those they are there to help you. I will be choosing testers today or tomorrow. And I would like each of them to try to make two of the patterns and Al least one accessory. Please message me if needed thank you! Here are the things to know in a bullet list

• The due date is the 26th
  • please finished by the due date
  • please message me if needed
  • let me know if I need to fix something
  • try to make 2 of the patterns and at least one accessory
  • make sure you read all the notes in between some of the rounds
  • no yarn requirements
22 Likes

I could do gingerbread man and the penguin with no gray-cause of my current yarn collecting, and i could make a few accesories.

3 Likes

I’d happily test the entire bundle for you :slight_smile: I have the next few days free and I think all of the yarn/yarn colours needed :white_heart:

3 Likes

I would LOVE to test this!! I need to make Christmas presents that are quick and these are perfect!!! So cute, and love the accessories!!

3 Likes

And I could probably make the penguin, the reindeer, and one or two others. I was just looking for something to make for my cousins and friends for Christmas and this is exactly what I need!

2 Likes

Tysm I’ll make sure to approve all of you!

3 Likes

Aww theyre all so cute! Unfortunately i dont have time to test :confused:

1 Like

I would be able to test! I have all colors in plush yarn and acrylic!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.